Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I have seen a poulan New Zealand guy here. I been helping a guy find parts for his poulan 3350 saw and have all the parts needed for him. But the exchange rate and shipping cost is killing it for him.

I started a thread on my CRG FB looking for N.Z. poulan folks to see if any help. But not many out there it seems. So trying here too.
I can get his email and maybe exchange if any help.

I had piston, cylinder NOS and used and he needs a crank etc.

ppartsxx.jpgppartsxxx.jpgp30pc.jpgp33pc.jpgpcrank.jpg

I know I have seen a poulan New Zealand guy here. I been helping a guy find parts for his poulan 3350 saw and have all the parts needed for him. But the exchange rate and shipping cost is killing it for him.

I started a thread on my CRG FB looking for N.Z. poulan folks to see if any help. But not many out there it seems. So trying here too.
I can get his email and maybe exchange if any help.

I had piston, cylinder NOS and used and he needs a crank etc.

View attachment 896375View attachment 896376View attachment 896377View attachment 896378View attachment 896379

I saw that 3350 and thought you'd be the man to ask. Not sure who bought it though.

They weren't here in big big numbers like mcculloch but still alot here. Sadly most have been biffed out:( hope you get him sorted

I’ve got a couple more questions on my poulan 3700 build.

What is the best material to use to make an oiler diaphragm for a poulan 3700.

When I try to install the seals, it always bends up the outer edge of seal. It’s in a different spot each time. I tried with 3 seals. Any tips on preventing this. I’ve never had this much trouble installing seals in a saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have a few more oil diaphragms cut with a machine. I’m out of material and I’d have to dig them up since I’m still unboxing from moving in January.

Thinking of Trying my 22” hard nose bar out this year on the 3700. Need to sharpen the chain but I’ve yet to use it. It’s heavy though. Gotta find some stuff worth cutting at the new house.

I used my wife’s cameo silhouette and it worked real well for the oilers but I struggled on thicker gasket material that I got from advanced auto. Never continued messing with it as life got in the way and I personally didn’t have a use for those gaskets. I’m sure I probably could’ve done it by doing multiple passes to slowly cut through but I never found the right settings.

Got a few other new toys with the new house.

Hustler x-one zero turn mower (no pics)

golf cart/farm utility vehicle

And a huge huge workshop for all of my toys.

FamilyTradition. You’re probably not too far from me. I’m on the Rappahannock River right next to AP Hill in Port Royal, VA. We just moved from King George over to here.

Attachments

• 4E2FE704-C12D-4F9F-A762-D2BBD94A40AA.jpeg
    4E2FE704-C12D-4F9F-A762-D2BBD94A40AA.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 4
I got a new green toy. Not a poulan though... plan to add a grapple which will be a game changer for cutting wood.
Wish I had that front loader.

Moving 2 piles by hand. Fun fun, getting to old for this. But hey it is helping after winter to get my butt back into shape.

Thank goodness I got a good wife. She is right there shoveling too.
We are using alot of the better dirt for leveling she wants done. Rest is for my target area.

dirt2.jpg

Yeah we looked at some smaller kubota tractors and other sub compact but my wife is the one who convinced me to spend the money on the compact which is the size we wanted but didn’t really want to spend money on. Just got a box blade and later will be a grapple. Have to add a third function for the tractor to make that happen.

Luckily the zero turn conveyed when we bought from our friends so I wasn’t looking to need something that does double duty. We’ve used a lawn tractor with a dump wagon for several years to make do and that definitely got old.

Got a few other new toys with the new house.

Hustler x-one zero turn mower (no pics)

golf cart/farm utility vehicle

And a huge huge workshop for all of my toys.

FamilyTradition. You’re probably not too far from me. I’m on the Rappahannock River right next to AP Hill in Port Royal, VA. We just moved from King George over to here.
That Hustler is a great mower, just fyi make sure the fuel filter isn't rubbing on anything, I've seen 2 burn up.

Yeah we looked at some smaller kubota tractors and other sub compact but my wife is the one who convinced me to spend the money on the compact which is the size we wanted but didn’t really want to spend money on. Just got a box blade and later will be a grapple. Have to add a third function for the tractor to make that happen.

Luckily the zero turn conveyed when we bought from our friends so I wasn’t looking to need something that does double duty. We’ve used a lawn tractor with a dump wagon for several years to make do and that definitely got old.
Dad offered to bring the Kubota 2360 4x4 front loader up or the MF bigger tractor. But I didnt want him at 80 hauling those 3hrs+ for me. Not worth the chance to me of something happening.

That Hustler is a great mower, just fyi make sure the fuel filter isn't rubbing on anything, I've seen 2 burn up.
Good to know! We had issues with the seat switch. I’m not sure how my wife was sitting but it kept cutting out over bumps. She changed how she was sitting and it worked fine. I ended up jumper if the switch last night as that’s just annoying.
I’ll check the oil filter tonight if I have time.

Dad offered to bring the Kubota 2360 4x4 front loader up or the MF bigger tractor. But I didnt want him at 80 hauling those 3hrs+ for me. Not worth the chance to me of something happening.
We squeezed this on a rental uhaul utility trailer. Literally rubbed tires getting it on cause the loading gate is not as wide as the trailer. Lol. Our real trailer is on order.

Good to know! We had issues with the seat switch. I’m not sure how my wife was sitting but it kept cutting out over bumps. She changed how she was sitting and it worked fine. I ended up jumper if the switch last night as that’s just annoying.
I’ll check the oil filter tonight if I have time.
If the Misses is small that'll make the switch cut off.

Back