No equipment?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they bring in this this little mexican guy to help. I'm up in a cottonwood, he starts removing this big leader over house. He almost runs up the tree. No rope or lanyard. He uses that old 1/2 inch rope with a beat up clip and takes some 2000 lb prices almost hits the house twice. That being said, one of the greatest natural climbers I've ever seen. It would of took me 4 or 5 hours. He had it done in 2 1/2. With some training in safety, that guy could be fantastic.
Notice, he's not tied in at all.View attachment 604442
Surprised he ain't barefoot and cutting with machetes like the 3 machiteers did here lol :cheers:

So they bring in this this little mexican guy to help. I'm up in a cottonwood, he starts removing this big leader over house. He almost runs up the tree. No rope or lanyard. He uses that old 1/2 inch rope with a beat up clip and takes some 2000 lb prices almost hits the house twice. That being said, one of the greatest natural climbers I've ever seen. It would of took me 4 or 5 hours. He had it done in 2 1/2. With some training in safety, that guy could be fantastic.
Notice, he's not tied in at all.View attachment 604442
Well he did not really climb far looks like he's trained at get r done school lol.

I'm told he's been climbing since 12 years old.
I think the 3 machiteers did too I think this guy trained them :rolleyes: But here we must follow anzi rules ya know. I climbed as a punk kid actually got my first indirect contact at 8 years old !! No one thought a 8 y/o kid would climb that high. I also fell at 8 lol was up 45 foot in a juniper my belly was skint up real nasty like, dad laid down the law after the neighbor told him how high i was. Never fell as a pro but as punk kid yup and it hurt too lol.
https://ruralindiaonline.org/articles/climber-barefoot-braveheart/

I used to climb an 80' Norway spruce in my yard as a kid just to see the highway traffic. Now my dad gets mad when I tell him it's not that simple to cut a few limbs off of it. She's pushing 110 now and well over the roadway. Not just a simple cut and let fall job. Anyhow Wade, young arrogance doesn't last. We've all been there but a few of us survived to know better.
And that dude in the video doesn't have any choice. That's treework in the US in the 1800's.

I came to new mexico for a foremens position, running a crew doing city and military base contracts. It didn't pan out and i got stranded out here. Working for this guy for two weeks, wanting to make it to Colorado, or back to Cali.
Thinking of going to wal mart and see if they need a greeter. I'm about done in.

I came to new mexico for a foremens position, running a crew doing city and military base contracts. It didn't pan out and i got stranded out here. Working for this guy for two weeks, wanting to make it to Colorado, or back to Cali.
Thinking of going to wal mart and see if they need a greeter. I'm about done in.
Sorry to hear your struggling beast hope things turn around for you soon.

I'm getting a 1000.00 a week, so it's not that bad. Just some company's suck theres no getting around it. This place sucks big time.
Off to raise 12 big cottonwood so construction equipment can come throu. No one cares about compaction on these 100 + year old trees.

I'm getting a 1000.00 a week, so it's not that bad. Just some company's suck theres no getting around it. This place sucks big time.
Off to raise 12 big cottonwood so construction equipment can come throu. No one cares about compaction on these 100 + year old trees.
Is this the same one that saves trees all over the world:surprised3:

If someone's trying to lure you to Colorado, you might want to look into it. Best state I've ever lived in. Californians are flocking here to escape all that's gone wrong there. I could get my hand slapped for inviting a Cali person here.

CB

If someone's trying to lure you to Colorado, you might want to look into it. Best state I've ever lived in. Californians are flocking here to escape all that's gone wrong there. I could get my hand slapped for inviting a Cali person here.

CB
Hahaha okok so what about Arkansas bo ? I mean they prolly at least black your eye ehhh? Curious though what all gone wrong to make them flock to Bronco land lol?

Latest posts

Back