• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

no longer available

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if I could Mike. A thought though!! Lol! I redid a few things in the hybrid that added some torque and with the 22" cannon bar buried it just chugs right on along through the wood. Ole John Laslab sold me on full comp chain yesterday. To hell with skip unless im running over about a 32 b/c. Id like to run a ported 372 but will get to run a MM390xp next week. Im sure the 390 will spoil me!!! Lol!!

I dont know if I could Mike. A thought though!! Lol! I redid a few things in the hybrid that added some torque and with the 22" cannon bar buried it just chugs right on along through the wood. Ole John Laslab sold me on full comp chain yesterday. To hell with skip unless im running over about a 32 b/c. Id like to run a ported 372 but will get to run a MM390xp next week. Im sure the 390 will spoil me!!! Lol!!
Spoil? You mean ruin...

No substitue in 30+ wood Mike. 661 ,660, 390, 395, and bigger would be the way to go. Ported 70cc class will get the job done but 90+cc has the backbone to pull big bars and chains. No way around it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back