• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

no longer available

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe that saw is still out there, and can't believe you really want to sell it!!! I think people are just trying to be kind to you by not buying it.

Also, if U just listed it as a "sell" (not a trade), it would likely get more traffic. A lot of people enter trading, hit "sell" and only look at those. I've done it.

This saw is too good of a buy to still be here.

My choice would be a 3120

i got a 3120 that will be going up soon. 12k coil, tlandrum carb, oilable milling filter, and modded muff :) can't agree with mike about the 084 when ported. it has alot of improving from stock to even compete with a stock 12k 3120. can't beat the 084 reliability though. only way to really judge these saws is with 5'+bars so not many can. most people run these saws with 385 territory length bars. i hate all these big saws so nobody can say i'm biased. LOL

This one ripped with 60 inch bar on it !
i got a 3120 that will be going up soon. 12k coil, tlandrum carb, oilable milling filter, and modded muff :) can't agree with mike about the 084 when ported. it has alot of improving from stock to even compete with a stock 12k 3120. can't beat the 084 reliability though. only way to really judge these saws is with 5'+bars so not many can. most people run these saws with 385 territory length bars. i hate all these big saws so nobody can say i'm biased. LOL

My choice of the 084 is that is feels the least cinder block like of those big boys. The 3120 I had was stronger but I didn't want to cut firewood with it.

which 3120? did i miss a pic or something? 3120's are my favorite power wise but mike is right. they are quite cinder block like. they belong on a chainsaw mill where the cinderblock type handling goes unnoticed LOL

Oh boy oh boy . This saw is close . I can hear it calling my name . If you fellers keepin on a dragging your feet . I think this will wind up in my stable

Sent from my phone when I should be working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back