• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold No longer available

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskyslinger

xp390
Reaction score
I have four 288xp's for sale. All have been gone completely through. All oem parts except clutch covers, recoil housings. One has a meteor P&C and two have nwp oil pump. I will give you more info and pictures if you tell me the one you are looking at. Please serious inquires only! I am paralyzed from the waist down and do this as a hobby as some of you already know. So to tear them down and take a whole bunch of pictures takes me a lot of time same with compression test pictures! I had to have a buddy come over and start all of them for me so I could set the carbs. I would like to get $650.00 each but can dicker a bit. PM me if interested. 288 #1 (2).JPG 288 #1 (4).JPG 288 #1 (3).JPG 288 #1 (1).JPG

Sorry no 064's used to own one though! The great northwest is where all the high tops come from! I was disappointed when the guy I aquired this stuff from didn't have 2 more

Back