• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold No longer available

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here deal with this fella before? I am not familiar with him, any reason I shouldn't buy one of these saw's?
I bought an 026 from him in Sept. The saw was as described, no surprises.

The only reason you "shouldn't buy" one of these is if you're using next months mortgage
payment to do so...

So after some confusing **** that has been going on with all of these saws. I need to update. #1 has a meteor P&C along with an AF carburetor( I can install an OEM but have to put kit in it). The cover and the handle bar have been taken off of #1 and put on #2. #2 is SOLD! #3 tank handle isn't broke, used JB weld to fill a hole same with # 4. #4 now has a half wrap handle and not the full. #5 which is the 281xp is SOLD! PM me if you all have any other questions. thank you

So there's one more left get it now! The saw in pic #1 is left. Meteor top end AF carb and covers runs good priced to sell. $499.99! Plus I do have the one low top left will sell minus handle as I have misplaced the full wrap that goes on it but if interested I will find it and put back on. I'm thinking I'd take 425.00 for that one due to the tank handle being cosmetically ugly. But all need to remember the story of the ugly duckling! Ha ha thank you all for looking and allowing me to keep posting these stupid saws forsale

One day I'll meet the dodge geek's. Maybe I'll get my act together and throw a gtg. It would be like the central meeting area for the two of you!

Back