• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold no longer available

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, Not sure on the the manufacture date, it is probably a 2012-2013. I don't have it here with me now. Made in Germany. If you got a better deal, take it as I won't be able to get at saw for a few weeks.

Good point, I like this forum already, can't blame the suspicion but I should've mentioned it would have to be a in person swap, I wouldnt ship a saw unless I sold it on ebay.

Glad to hear you sold or traded the saw Nick. Don't get discouraged by the criticism. Some guys will give you crap about selling your first saw on here. Some of those very same guys won't post any more than one picture, won't price a saw, and have screwed over their share of buyers. There is a lot of guys that can only spew about what they've read and don't know anything about saws. Take your time and read, you'll figure out who they are. See, I have probably 700 chainsaws in my shop in various states, but you will spend more time proving something to someone than you will just reading and gaining knowledge. A lot of them don't deserve the 5 seconds it takes to prove anything. PM me if you want some real help, if not, good luck to you. Congrats on moving your saw.

Glad to hear you sold or traded the saw Nick. Don't get discouraged by the criticism. Some guys will give you crap about selling your first saw on here. Some of those very same guys won't post any more than one picture, won't price a saw, and have screwed over their share of buyers. There is a lot of guys that can only spew about what they've read and don't know anything about saws. Take your time and read, you'll figure out who they are. See, I have probably 700 chainsaws in my shop in various states, but you will spend more time proving something to someone than you will just reading and gaining knowledge. A lot of them don't deserve the 5 seconds it takes to prove anything. PM me if you want some real help, if not, good luck to you. Congrats on moving your saw.
Thank you Brad, I decided to keep my saw for a while, Ill learn to tune it and get comfortable with it. I can always sell it later so no need to rush. Ill definitely PM you if I need any advice so thanks for the message. Have a nice night!

Thank you Brad, I decided to keep my saw for a while, Ill learn to tune it and get comfortable with it. I can always sell it later so no need to rush. Ill definitely PM you if I need any advice so thanks for the message. Have a nice night!
Think you made a good choice I put a full chisel stihl chain on my cs590 this weekend and it's an awesome saw.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Think you made a good choice I put a full chisel stihl chain on my cs590 this weekend and it's an awesome saw.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Nice, when I look back I can't believe what I was about to do, it would of been a big mistake. I agree, Stihl makes an awesome chain so that combo is crazy! Happy thanksgiving hombres !

You made the right choice. Fix up your other saw if you want less head weight for smaller stuff.

Latest posts

Back