• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold No longer for sale. Holy Grail! NIB Dan Henry Ported 346XP NE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is a lot of ways to bake a cake and most woods port saw builders ,me included have posted oodles of pics and port timing numbers for people to try and replicate and not have the expense of sending it in. i get calls daily asking for hints and tips that i give away freely. woods saws are not holy grail un-obtainium becouse theres 1000's of them out there that have been tore down to see what makes them tick. now race saws are a whole other ball game and builders request that you never open the saw and give them first oppurtunity to buy it back if you sell becouse racing is about tenths of a second and once you rech a certain level of speed those other tenths are the hard ones to find and we sometimes garner those secrets very closely.

I still have it. It's funny you asked about the muffler. Kris (wagnerwerks) and I were just talking about this at the last pa gtg. All my dozer Dan saws have the twin slash cut pipes. All of his were done with holes added through the muffler brackets. Idk when he switched over but I have 4 saws done by dan, all the same way on the exhaust.

Back