• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

No more politics!!!!!!!!!!

Should we can all political threads on the site?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
kz1000

kz1000

fixumologist
This is a chainsaw site I thought! I can't get in one day without people bitching at each other from the comfort of their homes about people that they put in office. Go file a saw or join hands and pray.

Oldmaple

Oldmaple

Addicted to ArboristSite
Maybe it's in other sections that I don't look at but I don't see much on politics or am oblivious about. I believe the P/R thread needs a password and I don't have one because that's not what I go on here for. Just pass by the political and go on.

Del_

Career arborist
This is a chainsaw site I thought! I can't get in one day without people bitching at each other from the comfort of their homes about people that they put in office. Go file a saw or join hands and pray.
Bitchin' about bitchin'.

Your a good fit!

(Yes, I do know when to use 'your' and 'you're'. Your was most appropriate this time. )

unclemoustache

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
Bitchin' about bitchin'.

Your a good fit!

(Yes, I do know when to use 'your' and 'you're'. Your was most appropriate this time. )

I was just about to post a Grammar Nazi pic when I saw your tiny post at the bottom.

Maybe this thread should be banned to the political forum. After all, it's about politics and nothing else. Down with liberals!!!!! :dumb:

Groundman One

Groundman One

Star Gazer
I was just about to post a Grammar Nazi pic when I saw your tiny post at the bottom.

Maybe this thread should be banned to the political forum. After all, it's about politics and nothing else. Down with liberals!!!!! :dumb:

Impressive use of multisyllabic words for a conservative. And you didn't even have to spell them out fo-ne-t-ka-lee.

:p "Pffft!"

Stonesforbrains

Stonesforbrains

ArboristSite Operative

Impressive use of multisyllabic words for a conservative. And you didn't even have to spell them out fo-ne-t-ka-lee.

:p "Pffft!"
Silly humans, labels are for bottles and cans not each other man!