• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

No season 10, Ax Men Cancelled...

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Just says "page not found".

Not really surprised though, the show was getting to the point of being an embarrassment to professional loggers.

NIP Group
06switchback

06switchback

ArboristSite Operative
I'm kinda surprised it lasted as long as it has it was cool to see it for the first couple seasons but after that I stopped watching

The same goes for the ice road trucks after a while it's all the same and I hate all the drama they put into the later seasons

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Gixxerjoe04

Gixxerjoe04

ArboristSite Member
Yea i use to really enjoy watching the show in the beginning but then it turned to regular reality tv with just all made up drama crap tv.

ChoppyChoppy

ChoppyChoppy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Swamp Logging and American Loggers wasn't too bad. It was still "made for TV" to a degree, but nothing as crazy.

tomsteve

tomsteve

ArboristSite Operative
im not a logger nor what little experience I have logging( I did it years ago for a fall/winter in northern Michigan and I was justa grunt on the landing) would i consider experience,but I felt the show was quite an embarrassment to the professionals out there.

TheBrushSlasher

TheBrushSlasher

I have chainsaws and chainsaw accessories.
When you resort to finding drug addicts (zitterkopf who was arrested for drug possession) to fill spots on your show which involves the use of very dangerous equipment it should be canned. They didn't even finish season nine before it was canceled.

johnnyballs

johnnyballs

ArboristSite Operative
I'm kinda surprised it lasted as long as it has it was cool to see it for the first couple seasons but after that I stopped watching

The same goes for the ice road trucks after a while it's all the same and I hate all the drama they put into the later seasons

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
kelly was the only reason to watch ice road truckers...lol