Nor Cal & North SF Bay GTG (November 11-14, 2022)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are now back home in the dark and damp. Thanks for putting on the last fling of the year. The Demon Dog and I weathered the gale on the Oregon Coast last night. On Monday, I had an eye puff up. Tuesday it was worse. Today it is almost normal except it looks like I am getting over a black eye! California packs a punch!

Yes 2dogs, this morning, im probably going to doctor if worse tomorrow, i think im on the healing side now. Benadryl and ibprophen has helped. Thanks for the advice

Paradise Oak soap. Developed for the Los Padres NF, some of the oiliest, nasty Oak there is. A staple at all Med units on fires [emoji106][emoji106]

http://www.smashtherash.com/
PM me your address and if I still have some at work I’ll send ya a bar this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huh. It's expensive, but not as bad as Zanfel. Maybe I'll buy a bar or two.

7412d17a9b456571b2847950ab5b1100.jpg

So is this [emoji121]️[emoji43]

Lol guys. Im fine driptorch, I appreciate the gesture. Ill be ok, feeling way better today, no doc needed. Thanks. Drptrch, where were you last weekend? Busy w mopup i assume...

Playin catch up at work. Put in final touches on New Type-1 Engine going into service. Fixing some cosmetic and parts damage from Water Tender that was on the fires, ( drove it like a 2000 gal Type 3 Engine) and emptying a 20x30 storage shed to make way for temp office space and collecting and fixing bikes for #SonomaStrong kids donations
f29925c8e8ccb4044e443c33e331a152.jpg

And if that’s not all, got s new box set of movies
289c0c17dac4ff9781a0a01480901dd0.jpg
[emoji43][emoji13]

Self check - One of those is false

Hopefully next year

Back