• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade NOS 346xpg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$800:cheers:

Sure are a lot of folks with NIB 346's. Looks to be pretty common.

The question is: How much did one have to fork over for one?:ices_rofl:

I've never really understood the NIB fascination. To me it's like buying a new car, and never starting it, much less driving it.

Unless I had the opportunity to purchase a number of units on clearance, as an investment?

I've never really understood the NIB fascination. To me it's like buying a new car, and never starting it, much less driving it.

Unless I had the opportunity to purchase a number of units on clearance, as an investment?
Yes, I agree. To have something sitting there & not use it would be hard.

No one really knows what the market will be for the 346 long term. Now, it's like a feeding frenzy.

You suck lol
Just one of those things.

Awhile back I had a new one & had it ported. Then I sold it.

Then tried to buy it back but got stonewalled.
Then I just let it go.

Then I found the XPG & another two after that:dizzy:. One was a local buy. Man, that saw was in excellent condition. All I did was replace the clutch cover.
I gave that one away to someone in the GMT

I found the New 357XP here. It was a display model, that was missing a bar nut, and the oil cap. The store was waiting on parts for it..........:dizzy: I made an As Is offer that they countered back $50 higher. I couldn't get my debit card out quick enough.

Latest posts

Back