• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Nos 357xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laslabjohn

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Looking for a minty 372 xpw 75 c.
I know it's like looking for a ghost but still like to own one. Would be intrested in a mint ported 372 also.

Have nos 357 if someone is intrested in trade.

That XPW was hard to get even when they were available from Husky. I bought one new with a full wrap in a 'last of the pre-EPA' saws deal from my Kubota dealer, but I sold it with my Bandit chipper along with my other Husky saws. In hind sight I probably should have kept that saw. Why did you sell your 661R?

Ported or left stock?

The 75cc cylinder is a dog unless ported. I owned one a few years ago. After porting is was an animal.

I'd just get a OE 372xp and put a wrap handle on it. If I want a wrap, which I don't.

Would love to have a NOS 357xp though!!!

Ported or left stock?

The 75cc cylinder is a dog unless ported. I owned one a few years ago. After porting is was an animal.

I'd just get a OE 372xp and put a wrap handle on it. If I want a wrap, which I don't.

Would love to have a NOS 357xp though!!!
If I decide to sell mine I could let you know . if you would like me too ?

Back