• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Nos 357xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hate myself for selling my 372 ! I want another one badly
I had a minty 365 with a new oem 75cc top end on it, ported. I bought the top end and had Stumpy build a saw around it. At the time it was one of the fastest saws he'd built. Kind of wish I still had it, but I just didn't run it much, so I sold it to Matt. It has a good home and I get to see it once or twice a year.

I had a minty 365 with a new oem 75cc top end on it, ported. I bought the top end and had Stumpy build a saw around it. At the time it was one of the fastest saws he'd built. Kind of wish I still had it, but I just didn't run it much, so I sold it to Matt. It has a good home and I get to see it once or twice a year.
This might be the route I have to go ! Possible on a 362 large mount (372) platform from 04/05

I don't run my 372 much anymore since i got my 2260 with a 20" bar i use the 562 with a 24", if i need a longer bar i'll use the 390xp. A 562 with a 24" is a lot nicer to climb with than a 372 if i need a longer bar up there.

This might be the route I have to go ! Possible on a 362 large mount (372) platform from 04/05
The 365 was a sleeper and strong as hell! The 75cc xpw top end was $280 at my local dealer. I ended up with around $500 in the saw and it had a bunch of new parts in it. If I were to do it again, I'd use the regular 50mm 372xp top end, as they port much better.

I don't run my 372 much anymore since i got my 2260 with a 20" bar i use the 562 with a 24", if i need a longer bar i'll use the 390xp. A 562 with a 24" is a lot nicer to climb with than a 372 if i need a longer bar up there.
One of the reasons I didn't use the 75cc beast anymore was because I bought a 562xp. :D

Back