• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Nos or Mint Condition 357XPG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called a dealer this morning at 7:30 that had one as recently as 2 weeks ago. Damn thing sold last week.

I'm truly excited to see the post "I FOUND ONE!"
I'd like to know how many g models were even made.

After doing a little research the 357 is the better saw between it and the 359 . I might have to find one too. It's just like the 346 xp ne just bigger
It's so close to the 346 it's scary, the two even share some parts. 357 jug looks just like a 346 jug, just 2mm larger.

The 359 is basically the same saw, but with a different P&C and no crank stuffers. A ported 359 is a wonderful thing!

Numa, post a pic of that 357 you just got. steve, don't lookn at it til i facetime you. just hold up lol

correction. @skippyspins spent his time and fuel and found one, negotiated it for me, and fronted the money for me in 100 dollar bills. I paid him last night. He's shipping the saw today. It's good to have friends.:yes:

Latest posts

Back