• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Nos or Mint Condition 357XPG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
correction. @skippyspins spent his time and fuel and found one, negotiated it for me, and fronted the money for me in 100 dollar bills. I paid him last night. He's shipping the saw today. It's good to have friends.:yes:

Wow!! Good on you Chris!

Glad you got your saw Steven. I just shipped certain saw to you as well today. :)

It's gonna be like Christmas for you in a few days!! :)

Chris found a Nos 357xp for me. Not a G. But that is ok. I have 3 other saws with heat.

i'm sure you could scare up all the parts the make it a G steve. the parts are not visible so they can be used and no one will be able to tell. unless they absolutely have to be new for you to be happy with it. only thing is non G saws usually have the be drilled and tapped for the generator to mount under the flywheel. a bit of the case around the seal needs to be cut as well. just enough for the generator to slide on. i just had to do it to 1 390 i rebuilt and another 385 i'm in the process of rebuilding. 390 was a G but the flywheel case was damaged :mad: not a hard job to do though. mastercull should be able to do it for you no problem WHEN you send it out to be ported lol.

Back