• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NOS Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave P 71801

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I recently bought all stock from a dealership that was in business since the 60's that closed its doors. I have literary 20 pallets of NOS Parts for everything from Olympic, Husqvarna, Poulan, Pioneer, Partner, Jonsered, McCullough, there is even a little bit of Solo if there is something you need send a message and ill see if I have it. These are just a few little things that I grabbed as a sample.

NOS Decals for Olympic 251 Automatic 2 pc as pictured. I have no clue on value make offer. 16221446682344222182303070294708.jpg

McCulloch 95237 coil for Pro Mac 850 again I have no clue so make an offer

IMG_20210527_141424.jpg

Cylinder base gasket for Partner P85 make offer

16221450685643983410560664544190.jpg

any 353 parts? looking for spikes, the bolts and starter recoil spring.
I should have the recoil spring and do you have a picture of the bolt you're talkin about I got lots and lots of Hardware but none of it is in bags with a part number or anything I'll just have to match it

2800,3000,3300 Poulan chainbrake clutch cover assemblies. Nylon air filters too?
I haven't seen any clutch cover assemblies yet in the Poulan stuff I have seen some nylon air filters but I don't know what they see it yet I haven't had time to look them up as soon as I do I will let you know

The 850 coil is a 2 peice, should be another pickup?
Any 3400 poulan chain brake clutch covers?
You are correct on the 850 coil unfortunately that's the only part of it I have I'm finding that a lot lots of incomplete gasket sets, piston cylinder kits that don't have rings ect. I haven't seen any clutch cover assemblies in Poulan stuff yet but I haven't gotten very deep into that I've been mostly working through Husqvarna Jonsered and McCullough

I owe everybody an apology if I got you excited and your hopes up this is turning into nowhere near as good of a deal as I thought it was as far as Husqvarna stuff goes I can probably build you a brand new 142 but there's not much for the good models it's kind of the same story in Poulan and Jonsered I am keeping up with everyone's request and making a list and anything I run across I will let y'all know and if there's something you need just shoot me a message I will add it to the list and as I work through all this stuff I will do what I can to help anyone find the parts they need

Any Jonsered 2095 parts? Specifically air filter, cylinder cover, air filter cover? Would also be interested in any other 2095 parts you might have for future use.
Any jonsered 2165/2171 parts? anything from decals to clutch or recoil covers, tanks, handles, air filter/cylinder covers?
Thanks,

Back