• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NOS Stihl 044 10mm Crankcase

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bplust

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
New OEM 044 Crankcase. It's an early 10mm one, with the smaller starter screw holes.

Includes both main bearings, case halves (of course), two alignment pins, and five case screws. Does not include case gasket or seals.

A bit dirty; not surprising being that it's been sitting in a shop for going on 30 years.

$250 plus the ride.

Bryan

P1240126.JPG P1240127.JPG P1240128.JPG P1240129.JPG P1240130.JPG

Quite the beauty you built there, nice job!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Thanx bud she's a shelf queen I had it ported by rattler it has nos west coast clutch cover. tank.. filtercover. Handle bar. hd2 filter. and filter base. All others are used oem. I looked high and low for a nos cylinder cover the used clean one is all I could find

Thanx bud she's a shelf queen I had it ported by rattler it has nos west coast clutch cover. tank.. filtercover. Handle bar. hd2 filter. and filter base. All others are used oem. I looked high and low for a nos cylinder cover the used clean one is all I could find

Are you sure you looked high and low for a NOS cylinder cover? The guy you got the tank from had some when he sold you the tank, he may still have one.

Back