• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Not For Sale any longer.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
Reaction score
This saw starts, runs, and idles as it should. The compression is just over 150psi at my elevation(4700'), which equates to approximately 172psi at Sea Level.
61cc displacement, fully adjustable oiler, chain brake, kill switch, choke, etc function properly. This model of saw calls for a K041 mount guide bar, though a K095 can be easily modified.

20160318_195954.jpg 20160318_200007.jpg 20160318_200021.jpg 20160318_200033.jpg 20160318_183116.jpg
$270 with the pictured 20" bar and chain, or $230 PHO, SHIPPED to the lower 48 States.

This will make a great firewood saw for somebody. I have the green version and I really enjoy running it. Starts easy, decent power, good a.v., economical with fuel. G.L.W.S.

If I never get my PP375 from the seller, I'd likely be interested. Been almost three weeks now and no saw.
Bob,
That seriously blows. Was it through a Chainsaw Forum, eBay, or private party?

PM me if you want to buy this one.

Bob,
That seriously blows. Was it through a Chainsaw Forum, eBay, or private party?

PM me if you want to buy this one.
eBay. Sent guy two messages but no response as of yet. Has a 100% rating. Will wait a bit before filing a complaint. Funny thing. After reading your post a bell went off in my head. Looked in the garage and there sat a PP380. Forgot I had it.

eBay. Sent guy two messages but no response as of yet. Has a 100% rating. Will wait a bit before filing a complaint. Funny thing. After reading your post a bell went off in my head. Looked in the garage and there sat a PP380. Forgot I had it.

LOL! That is funny. I have had that happen a time, or two with saw parts, guide bars, loops of chain, saws, beverages, etc. Thank goodness I remember where all of these dang kids are from......

That's a hard to come by saw really, I've only seen two....and it's way better than a 290-310-390 in my opinion.
Very nice jon
Thanks, Andrew. I have a MS390 that I thought about posting up in lieu of this saw, but felt with all of the disdain for the 390, this Poulan Pro Super 380 would be an easier sell. I dunno, mayhaps I am wrong?.......

Thanks, Andrew. I have a MS390 that I thought about posting up in lieu of this saw, but felt with all of the disdain for the 390, this Poulan Pro Super 380 would be an easier sell. I dunno, mayhaps I am wrong?.......
I'd rather have this Poulan than any Stihl saw! lol. :D Nice saw, Jon!!!

Would you mind showing a picture of filter and air conductor

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back