• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Not For Sale any longer.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iam concerned, oregon shows one bar discontinued and the other is not stocked at the warehouse, so do other bars match up to the 380

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Iam concerned, oregon shows one bar discontinued and the other is not stocked at the warehouse, so do other bars match up to the 380

What are you talking about? The K041(oils through the rail groove) is still readily available, and a K095 can be modified in about five minutes by enlarging(oval shape) the adjuster holes towards the rail groove. I'm unsure of the point of your post, or posting misinformation, but it is unnecessary.
Screenshot_2016-03-22-12-02-23.png

Dude I have a whole sale account with oregon calm down

I already checked the ware house computer system I do my home work bro

Dude I have a whole sale account with oregon calm down

I already checked the ware house computer system I do my home work bro

So because the warehouse system you use doesn't show stock means that they aren't available? Nice thinking.

I am calm, dude. I just think that there wasn't any point to your posts. If you really do your homework bro, then you would know that K041 bars can be had readily. ****, you can even pick them up at box stores.

You ask questions, I provide the information and you got butthurt. Don't bother asking anything else, as this saw won't be available for sale to you.

I don't need a 60cc saw bad enough to be talked down to because I was worried about finding a bar for it here

f75f64587d3fc72dd11e27f0aa5ad2aa.jpg

I find it odd that people that you don't know (and never want to meet) find it appropriate to call you "bud", "bro", etc.

I hear ya' Pal, and I totally agree, Dude........LOL!

I took the first line in your signature to heart. This thread is much better, now.

I don't need a 60cc saw bad enough to be talked down to because I was worried about finding a bar for it here

Whatever. You posted erroneous, and unnecessary information in a Sale Thread. I corrected you, and you took it personally. If that's what you consider being talked down to, then you have an issue with comprehension, and accepting responsibility.

Whatever. You posted erroneous, and unnecessary information in a Sale Thread. I corrected you, and you took it personally. If that's what you consider being talked down to, then you have an issue with comprehension, and accepting responsibility.
Guess I'm old school. Whenever I hear the word "bro", I imagine punching someone in the forehead.

Guess I'm old school. Whenever I hear the word "bro", I imagine punching someone in the forehead.

My take he is just another kid who lacks knowledge and respect for his elders. It appears Richmond has declined since I left, since I rarely go to Southside at least I should not encounter him.

I showed respect dude talked down to me for asking about a bar then yall wanted gang up on me ,and far selling goes you can ask what you want for your stuff and I can for mine, screw it if u can't say nothing nice just end it all I did ask about a bar and got talked down to go back and read where respect in that ,iam grown ass man

I showed respect dude talked down to me for asking about a bar then yall wanted gang up on me ,and far selling goes you can ask what you want for your stuff and I can for mine, screw it if u can't say nothing nice just end it all I did ask about a bar and got talked down to go back and read where respect in that ,iam grown ass man

The tone and style of your posts speaks volumes about your character. Rather than attacking long-term members who obviously know more than you do, you might want to just listen and learn. I hope your "customers" don't get the same treatment...

Being "grown" and being mature are not synonymous.

iam grown ass

Even with your poor language skills, this is one statement of yours I can understand and fully agree with.

64865910.jpg

Latest posts

Back