• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Not For Sale any longer.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tone and style of your posts speaks volumes about your character. Rather than attacking long-term members who obviously know more than you do, you might want to just listen and learn. I hope your "customers" don't get the same treatment...

Being "grown" and being mature are not synonymous.

Even with your poor language skills, this is one statement of yours I can understand and fully agree with.
Why are you even in it

Never had a problem getting K041 bars here = bump. :dizzy:

View attachment 493995

Kevin,

I totally agree about the availability of K041's. I still have that NOS 24" Poulan Pro branded RSN in K041. Balance would be off, but with full skip and the oiler wide open, this saw should pull it without any real struggle.

I'm starting to lean towards just keeping this saw.

Kevin,

I totally agree about the availability of K041's. I still have that NOS 24" Poulan Pro branded RSN in K041. Balance would be off, but with full skip and the oiler wide open, this saw should pull it without any real struggle.

I'm starting to lean towards just keeping this saw.

Wouldn't blame you a bit...
Gotta be something else you could sell.
Bars maybe?

Now that all the riff-raff **** is outta the way...lets get this saw sold. If I had the coins, this back and forth **** would be pointless. The saw would've been heading to mid-Ga. No different than the 55 Jon had for sale which has found a new home now. BUMP!!!

Wouldn't blame you a bit...
Gotta be something else you could sell.
Bars maybe?
Yeah, you're correct, Shawn. Thanks for your understanding, and support.

I'll just keep it, for now. The shame is that if'n it were a clean 036, or such it would have sold by now, for more money. Lame.

If you never bough from Jon before I can assure he does a stand up job just got my first saw from him and everything went great saw arrived and was packed better than any saw I've ever gotten shipped very happy with everything deffantly buy with confidence guys

Mitchell,
Thanks for the great comments. It was an easy deal from my perspective as well.

Back