Not sure this site could get better but it did....a gun section, cooking section....nice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Lockhart

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Starting to become a saw junkie....Stihl 024, Stihl 029 super and a Husqvarna 61. Love my guns and darn sure love cooking.

I have been smoking/BBQing for now on 16 years. Dabble in catering for friends and family. Been competitive BBQing since 2014, each year I enter more comps and fairing pretty good.

Looking forward to looking around the site more.

Starting to become a saw junkie....Stihl 024, Stihl 029 super and a Husqvarna 61. Love my guns and darn sure love cooking.

I have been smoking/BBQing for now on 16 years. Dabble in catering for friends and family. Been competitive BBQing since 2014, each year I enter more comps and fairing pretty good.

Looking forward to looking around the site more.
Welcome to AS Jim.
Looks as though you have a nice selection of saws already :).
If you ever need anything/have and questions I might be able to help you with feel free to contact me.
You'll probably be able to take care of the :barbecue: ones without my help though :D.
Brett

Funny thing is even though I have been at it for 16 years I still try to learn something new, try new methods or improve on my BBQ skills. Like everything in life, to succeed you have to be open and stay ahead of the competition. I take pride in what I do and cook. And I try to teach our kids and grandson this as well.

258tll.jpg

Guys I raised 3 little girls. All of them rode ATVs, shoot guns love camping, canoeing, sailing and dressing like girls sometimes. But,,,, I had to learn how to sew tell stories, and yes cook. My most famous is cooking ham.
I bought a cooker not a crock pot but a oval thing with a lid.
I buy only medium sized Butt potion cured hams. Place them in the cooker bone down then add 1 liter of cola. Cover that with tinfoil rounded and add corn on The cob and onion halves. Place cover on stop up two tiny vents in lid. Set temp on 350 for 3 hours. Don't open the lid adjust heat to 275 cook 2 more hours. That's it. Tender sweet ham and corn is perfect. Try it. You'll love it. Once I cooked 2 at one time and didn't compensate for extra weight but both were cooked perfectly. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back