• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Nothing but site issues

lostone

lostone

Stihl Runnin
Several times and on several computers I have tried to make orders in the recent past. Just tried to place an order again today and all your site does is pause when I need it to get me the shipping total and info. I let is set there for a while and tried several times to refresh with no luck.

Went to your competition and placed an order. I have purchased from Baileys in the past and was happy but haven't been able to use their online several times now.

Bailey's Inc.

Bailey's Inc.

Professional outdoor work gear & equipment
Website
www.baileysonline.com
My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. We have been experiencing some issues on the website that we have been working to resolve. Our customers are very important to us. If you continue to have issues on the website please feel free to contact me directly at 800-322-4539 x253.

Cynthia

flatbroke

flatbroke

ArboristSite Operative
Several times and on several computers I have tried to make orders in the recent past. Just tried to place an order again today and all your site does is pause when I need it to get me the shipping total and info. I let is set there for a while and tried several times to refresh with no luck.

Went to your competition and placed an order. I have purchased from Baileys in the past and was happy but haven't been able to use their online several times now.
I have had problems too, and since stopped shopping with them. too bad as it was convenient. seems like a bunch of kids answering the phone that have zero knowledge of the stuff they are selling other then what is written on the card or screen in front of them

Topbuilder

Topbuilder

Mouth breathers need not apply.
I tried to place an order where the ship to address was different than the credit card. Fagetaboutit… not happening. Changed the order to deliver to my account address, using paypal, everything was fine.

Matt93eg

Matt93eg

ArboristSite Operative
I will have to check again when back at my computer tomorrow but I was trying to use the bar selector to see options for my Poulan 3000 and nothing but a page of gibberish came up. Tried several times.

Bailey's Inc.

Bailey's Inc.

Professional outdoor work gear & equipment
Website
www.baileysonline.com
I will have to check again when back at my computer tomorrow but I was trying to use the bar selector to see options for my Poulan 3000 and nothing but a page of gibberish came up. Tried several times.
Sorry for the inconvenience, will let our dev team know about the issue. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!