• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 'Nuther Homelite super Xl-925

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honest John

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
image.jpg In the process of cleaning this one up to sell and I thought I'd check here to see if there was any interest before it goes to the 'bay. This is 82cc of classic homelite muscle that I would say is in above average condition. The saw runs, but doesn't idle very well. If I was going to keep it, I would rebuild the carb. 24" bar. Manual oiler works.

I can take more pictures if there's any interest.

I'd like to get $175 plus shipping, or I might consider trading for something interesting. Old dolmars, stihl 064 parts, something cool.

John

That was a nice deal for someone. :cheers:

My grandpa had an xp-1100 from his logging days, but someone ran off with it. Someday I'd like to find a nice one to give to my dad.

Yeah, my grandpa spent his entire life in the woods running a log loader in the cascades. He calls me every couple of months and asks me if I've found him one of the old mcculloch' s with the third port. Super 125's I think...

Its like "sure grandpa, those are easy to find " :)

Yeah, my grandpa spent his entire life in the woods running a log loader in the cascades. He calls me every couple of months and asks me if I've found him one of the old mcculloch' s with the third port. Super 125's I think...

Its like "sure grandpa, those are easy to find " :)
My grandpa was a loader operator, as well. Later in life he worked at a mill running a big Letourneau loader, like this...
image.jpg

... He hated Macs!

Back