NW Montana GTG & Charity Cut -- June 1, 2, 3 -- 2012!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is it with the name changing? Is that a Montaaaaaana thang? :confused:

Dang, now Patty is hackin on us...We had better behave or She'll whoop all our asses :buttkick:
I just changed my name Because I hate Tarzanstree....I really wanted Tarzan, but it's taken by somebody else on here...I guess I better go find that feller and knock a lung loose :)

ha ha ah ha. aaaaaaaa, you make me laugh!! Ahh, the stereo types are just great arn't they. You ain't right!

No he ain't right, that's why he needs his ass whooped...he's a big old boy...just ripe ass whoopin size!

I usually only bust those rings out for special occasions, but I might make an exception for the Libby show:msp_biggrin:

Followed closely by your Evel-esque "A man keeps his word no matter what" and "say no to drugs" speech

which both happen to be cornerstones of my belief system

I finally caught up on the thread. . . Been a busy 24 hours. Mah youngest, Gracin, broke his arm real bad last night. :msp_sad:

Now I'm tired. . . And have an overwhelming urge to hand out an asswhoopin'. Don't know where that's coming from? :msp_biggrin:

Little bugger had to get surgery. . . Busted the end of his elbow clean off, and it was floating in there. They have to put him back under in a couple weeks to pull pins. :msp_sad:

He's a tough little guy though, maybe even tougher than his old man! :rock:

Funny, I was watching that group of little boys and wondering why none had casts on their arms. They reminded me of how kids used to be and there was always one who broke his/her arm and had a cast on.

Poor Jimmy had one on during school. He broke his right arm and was right handed. He did something wrong and our fourth grade teacher made him write "I will not do (whatever it was) umpteen million times.

I guess his left handed penmanship improved with that punishment.

Hope he heals fast. Those were very well behaved kids. If he has to go to school with a cast on, you may use this story as a warning...:)

Funny, I was watching that group of little boys and wondering why none had casts on their arms. They reminded me of how kids used to be and there was always one who broke his/her arm and had a cast on.

Poor Jimmy had one on during school. He broke his right arm and was right handed. He did something wrong and our fourth grade teacher made him write "I will not do (whatever it was) umpteen million times.

I guess his left handed penmanship improved with that punishment.

Hope he heals fast. Those were very well behaved kids. If he has to go to school with a cast on, you may use this story as a warning...:)

His aunt (Alicia's sister from the GTG) works at the hospital, and is getting him a special pen fer writing on casts.

It'll be a good learning experience for him, and a story to tell the other kids when school starts again the 1st of August.

He's right handed, and broke the left arm. . . So that's one positive. I gotta feed him another pain pill in about 15 minutes -- they really seem to take the edge off.

Today I cut a few logs to use in the endurocross course I've been building in the yard..

Man that's cool, you're like a bearded Travis Pastrana, you should put on an exhibition jump over one of the narrow parts of the lake at the next GTG

After he published, "How to smash and blend yer insides with a dirtbike, and almost die" a few years ago. . . I highly doubt he'll be trying to do it again! :laugh:

Last edited:
Dude, I wish I could come up and play!! I would have made that project far more anal and precise than it needed to be. :laugh:

I was gonna give you a shout, but I figured you had bigger fish to fry with the youngin' being busted up. It's coming together nicely.

Yeah, I'm playing daddy nurse, and Alicia had to work late today. Usually she relieves me about 3:30pm when she gets home.

So today I'm nursing a few minor injuries from yesterdays attempt to jump over our fire pit. After my test run, my wife says "oh you totally got this" and from the picture it looked like she my be right.... Wrong:laugh:
No pics of the carnage but here is the test flight: Seemed like it would work, right?
6176013.jpg

Is your wife a redneck? LOL! They usually say "Hold my beer and watch this!" Of course you were doing the jumping not her. Got to say she is pretty smart.
She wasn't upping your life insurance was she? Just kidding! I got a laugh out of your post.

This thread has gone damn near 2 pages without so much as a whisper of an ass beating

John: Birthday's over sweetheart, you better just keep that helmet on full time

Cody: You think you're pretty damn fancy, going to Silverwood and whatnot, I'm gonna be waiting to pounce like Chuck Norris in the back of your Yota

Jameson: I'ma put a rx burn on yer topknot

Nate: I'm gonna be pretty nice until after you port my 66, then I'm going beast-mode

Will: I'm digging up Teddy Roosevelt and Black Jack Pershing, we're gonna move the border north and annex your ass

That is All

This thread has gone damn near 2 pages without so much as a whisper of an ass beating

John: Birthday's over sweetheart, you better just keep that helmet on full time

Cody: You think you're pretty damn fancy, going to Silverwood and whatnot, I'm gonna be waiting to pounce like Chuck Norris in the back of your Yota

Jameson: I'ma put a rx burn on yer topknot

Nate: I'm gonna be pretty nice until after you port my 66, then I'm going beast-mode

Will: I'm digging up Teddy Roosevelt and Black Jack Pershing, we're gonna move the border north and annex your ass

That is All

Not quite. If you don't mellow out I'm gonna come up there and go upside yo head...with my extra large bottle of Geritol. :msp_biggrin:

Not quite. If you don't mellow out I'm gonna come up there and go upside yo head...with my extra large bottle of Geritol. :msp_biggrin:

Guess what old man, you better start scrounging up all the 660 poly flywheels you can find so you can have em cast into a new hip :jester::jester:

Back