• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade NWP Piston & Cylinder Kit MS200T

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
038 mag OEM used cyl in good comndition?
Sorry but I don't have a need for that cylinder.
I wish that the bushing wasn't shot in the spinner, and the handle wasn't missing from the breaker, because that deal would've worked nicely for both of us.
Any tools to trade? A man can never have enough tools.
I'm looking for a hanging rotary tool... I also need to replace my flex head 3/8" ratchet. I'd prefer snap-on, but would consider other quality brands such as S-K or Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry but I don't have a need for that cylinder.
I wish that the bushing wasn't shot in the spinner, and the handle wasn't missing from the breaker, because that deal would've worked nicely for both of us.
Any tools to trade? A man can never have enough tools.
I'm looking for a hanging rotary tool... I also need to replace my flex head 3/8" ratchet. I'd prefer snap-on, but would consider other quality brands such as S-K or Mac.

Just so you know Harbor Freight has a Snap on copy pro ratchet 30 bucks 72 teeth its nice.

Wow, I guess I'll have to give it a try. My experience with stuff from harbor freight has been hit or miss, but it looks like that ratchet got excellent reviews.
Thanks for the tip!

Wow, I guess I'll have to give it a try. My experience with stuff from harbor freight has been hit or miss, but it looks like that ratchet got excellent reviews.
Thanks for the tip!

They are pretty nice for the price let me tell you is has the fine teeth which helps in tight working conditions.

If my friend at the welding shops makes a handle for the press what do you figure its worth ain't they both the same price new around a hundred?
The issue I have is that the breaker is worthless to me without a spinner. Does it look like the bushings on the spinner are replaceable?

Back