• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold OE 346xp $200 shipped to continental US

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haywire Haywood

Fiscal Conservative Social Retard
Reaction score
I've decided to sell my 346. It's an 02 model that I did a little lean damage to in 06 before I knew what to do with the high speed screw. I removed the aluminum transfer in the cylinder with acid, cleaned up the ring groove with a file and replaced the ring. It's been running like a champ ever since. It's muffler modded and the exhaust port has been matched to the muffler inlet but nothing has been done on the cylinder side. It's got 153lbs of compression and has no running issues. I decided I wanted a ported trim saw and after pricing a new piston and cylinder, decided that this one wasn't worth the investment (see sig). I'm going to do a video in the next day or so and will post that up. In the meantime, here's the full disclosure pictures.
P.S I repainted the muffler today, but the pic doesn't reflect that.
P.P.S The spacer between the cylinder vibe mount and the handle is broken but on order.
P.P.P.S It drools bar oil. Nothing under it will rust.

compression.jpg Exhaust side.jpg
Intake Side.jpgMM.jpg
Piston.JPG 1.jpg
2.jpg 3.jpg
4.jpg

Muriatic acid applied with a long wooden handled q-tip if I remember. Be very careful with it around the ports where there is aluminum exposed, it likes aluminum A LOT. Rinse well and then when you've done a really good job rinsing, do it again.

Back