OH Sandy (storm chasers update)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way up , on a dead stick ! Nice pics of a nice drop
sada7adu.jpg
jevynaqe.jpg
2unyqy6u.jpg

Heck, the only reason I done signed up for this here AS is cuz I figgered I could learn about chainsaws, start me a wood cuttin' company, get me a fast bucket truck and then just chase storms until I got rich.

the garden state

agreed, met some good people down in jersey, and guess what--some of them were even tree men...but i still can't understand why they call it the garden state...ever smelled the air in hobroken? how far did your gaffs sink into that dead pine uncle buck?

guido did get zapped, but before he did he planted his seed in short skirt sue...guido jr is climbing over in maine and is a veritable chip off the ol' block...

agreed, met some good people down in jersey, and guess what--some of them were even tree men...but i still can't understand why they call it the garden state...ever smelled the air in hobroken? how far did your gaffs sink into that dead pine uncle buck?

guido did get zapped, but before he did he planted his seed in short skirt sue...guido jr is climbing over in maine and is a veritable chip off the ol' block...

That's a dead red oak , and not real deep ! The garden state part is far south , Gloucester , Salem and all the counties far south , jersey should be 2 states because north and south are a world apart

Worked a while with naked arborist for the last few days , cool dude for sure , and today we are hammering out in tabernacle NJ , got a nice 3 dayer all pine split bowed over fouled and downed LOL you name we got it ! And I have work planned til xmas ! Life is good for now .

Eddie,
You want OD in a 75' rear mount and a grapple chipper with a 30 yard chip truck when they are done in central park?

Eddie,
You want OD in a 75' rear mount and a grapple chipper with a 30 yard chip truck when they are done in central park?
that sounds pricey , if ya throw in the 3000gallon fuel truck 14 cable skiddersand all that entails maybe we can talk were building roads here not just milking resy tree work LOL

Worked a while with naked arborist for the last few days , cool dude for sure , and today we are hammering out in tabernacle NJ , got a nice 3 dayer all pine split bowed over fouled and downed LOL you name we got it ! And I have work planned til xmas ! Life is good for now .

I live in Tabernacle...if you are ever looking for a place to get rid of wood, please contact me.

Its called that because you have to guard everything you own.

But seriously, come down to south Jersey and its a whole different world. I grew up on a property surrounded by the largest state forest east of the Mississippi. My sister lives in Vermont and everyone she brings down can't believe it when they see it. They all picture north Jersey. And they love when we load up our truck with fresh fruit and vegetables when we come up to visit.

That was a long effin read! A good one none the less. Great story but no one would understand it other than tree guys lol. Good writin Maple! "like the energizer bunny using a dildo" or something like that haha.

Lemmie get this straight you were naked with an arborist last few days split bowed over with fowl and downed, sheesh you Northern dudes scare me :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Lemmie get this straight you were naked with an arborist last few days split bowed over with fowl and downed, sheesh you Northern dudes scare me :hmm3grin2orange:
Well have you ever done pajote at 9am in the morning ? If ya have then you would know that you may do a lot of 1st's that day !!!!! Just kidding , everyone will think I am serious and call me a big phag ! And the setting of brokeback mountain was not New Jersey buddy !!! Just saying !

Well have you ever done pajote at 9am in the morning ? If ya have then you would know that you may do a lot of 1st's that day !!!!! Just kidding , everyone will think I am serious and call me a big phag ! And the setting of brokeback mountain was not New Jersey buddy !!! Just saying !

Brahahaha glad ya busy feller.

whooowaaaa...

yeah man, southbound manana...heard it's really messed up around rutgers...anyone heard what's up farther south in the aps...two feet of snow shoulda done a lot of damage...all climbing work once the ground is cleared...thinking i can work my way south from west virginia to carolina then winter over in fla...i agree with there being enuf work til xmas...i'm gone tho once there's ice on the trees...climbed one winter in vt...when the sun went down and the wind picked up it felt like 20 below...most winters i headed out to the bay area and worked the pacific storms or else took off down under...that was one scary looking tree, unc buck, be it oak or pine...

Welcome back mapleman... ood to hear from you again... loved the Guido and Gina story.. Glad to hear you're doing OK... You are welcome here outside philly anytime...

I'm outside of Philly now... Having my truck repaired... Gonna work with Eddie for a day... I wound up 2 miles from his shop... What are the odds... Got hooked up with a South Jersey girl who has been an angel... No shortage of drama in South Jersey... :)

Latest posts

Back