• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Okay husky guys... Rub it in

NIP Group
Allen K

Allen K

Chainsaw Addict
It's all relative. There weren't any real problems with the five series, Husky users just have a different level of expectation.
Truth be told, I have nothing against Husky. I was into Stihl because of my experience when my dad bought his 028 in the early 80’s. Husqvarna wasn’t well known then, at least not in my area. I’ve branched out from Stihl and now own several different brands and will soon have my first Husky, courtesy of svk and it will join the Homelites, Pioneers, Echos, Dolmars and other brands I own. I really just like chainsaws. At first I thought it was a strange obsession but I find I’m not alone here on AS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Truth be told, I have nothing against Husky. I was into Stihl because of my experience when my dad bought his 028 in the early 80’s. Husqvarna wasn’t well known then, at least not in my area. I’ve branched out from Stihl and now own several different brands and will soon have my first Husky, courtesy of svk and it will join the Homelites, Pioneers, Echos, Dolmars and other brands I own. I really just like chainsaws. At first I thought it was a strange obsession but I find I’m not alone here on AS.

Same here. I'm definitely in the minority with the red saws but there's room for all of us. The build I'm actually most excited about this winter is an 034 Super.

Allen K

Allen K

Chainsaw Addict
Same here. I'm definitely in the minority with the red saws but there's room for all of us. The build I'm actually most excited about this winter is an 034 Super.
I like the look of the J-reds. I recently acquired a 2054 and have another one coming soon plus as of today, I’ll be getting a 2150 and 2036 in the next few days.
I’d like to do a build one of these days. Maybe the 2150 could be my first.
I thought I had an 044 parts saw that my step son said I could have for a build but he needed money and sold it before I got the chance.

Stonesforbrains

Stonesforbrains

ArboristSite Operative
Look at you softies...all getting along and having a good time....

I'll keep my good power to weight ratio...you can have your big husky girls :D
I kind of like the good weight and power ratio of my husqy girl to keep me warm. Don’t have to load the stove as often.

Skunkdynamite

Skunkdynamite

ArboristSite Lurker

I have no problem with other saws either, just personal preference. All the equipment I use at work is stihl, so it's just easier to stick with what I know. That or I have that male gene for brand specific loyalty