• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

67L36Driver

67L36Driver

Tree Freak
Fort Scott Pioneer Days, Fort Scott, Kansas. 26, 27 & 28.

Some show up Friday and camp. Most get there Saturday morning.
We run saws, trade saws and parts.
A bit of saw racing goes on.

Watch the tractor parade. Browse the junk dealers etc..

Brettl

Brettl

ArboristSite Guru
Wow, this thread has sure slowed down since the last time I was on here(yes, I see the irony in this statement lol). I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. My deer season got put on hold this year so I was hoping to com to this site and find a gtg. Anything planned?

Brettl

Brettl

ArboristSite Guru
Stopped at a Stihl, Echo, and Husqvarna dealer today. That Echo 590 for 359.99 sure is tempting. I'm reading a lot of good things about Echo. Wish I could justify a new saw.

pdqdl

pdqdl

Old enough to know better.
Wow, this thread has sure slowed down since the last time I was on here(yes, I see the irony in this statement lol). I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. My deer season got put on hold this year so I was hoping to com to this site and find a gtg. Anything planned?
I suspect that some of the leaders of the GTG process got tired of being a leader. Perhaps they needed a few more helpers and not quite as many participants to support.

As for myself, I found that the company of the fine members of the OAMKT gtg was a good thing to enjoy, but attendance conflicted considerably with my families plans. Besides, I'm just not that much into rebuilding and racing saws. It's too much like taking work home with you.

I have been reading the thread occasionally, but not posting; a critically important behavior if you just don't have anything useful to say.