Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smokin' right along.
72d631955cc63b027a273047e3059fe6.jpg

Wow, this thread has sure slowed down since the last time I was on here(yes, I see the irony in this statement lol). I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. My deer season got put on hold this year so I was hoping to com to this site and find a gtg. Anything planned?

Stopped at a Stihl, Echo, and Husqvarna dealer today. That Echo 590 for 359.99 sure is tempting. I'm reading a lot of good things about Echo. Wish I could justify a new saw.

Wow, this thread has sure slowed down since the last time I was on here(yes, I see the irony in this statement lol). I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. My deer season got put on hold this year so I was hoping to com to this site and find a gtg. Anything planned?

I suspect that some of the leaders of the GTG process got tired of being a leader. Perhaps they needed a few more helpers and not quite as many participants to support.

As for myself, I found that the company of the fine members of the OAMKT gtg was a good thing to enjoy, but attendance conflicted considerably with my families plans. Besides, I'm just not that much into rebuilding and racing saws. It's too much like taking work home with you.

I have been reading the thread occasionally, but not posting; a critically important behavior if you just don't have anything useful to say.

Latest posts

Back