Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing exciting. Passed the last two finds to the guys on the thread. I don't think Jim made it to the auction with the 090. Hope they didn't give it away:frown: You can't predict the auctions up there. I've got some smokin' deals and other times walked away with practically nothing. Matt picked up the 066 and quickly passed it on.

I'm back for a few, on the handles I had 4 with broke handles. I got one new one couple weeks a go, two today so just need to get one more.

Pawn shopping today a little whilst running errands.Saw a very clean 046 (400$)with big compression and a 200t(150$) that got a free ride to the ground.Also a ms360 in fair shape fer 150$.:msp_unsure:

Bad news guys

My shop burnt down today. My phone was in it at the time. If I had anything of yers here I appologize & will make it up to you sumhow. Please Pm me with phone #'s so I can git back to you in person.

Nobody was hurt, there is a few tools that will be salvageable. But the shop is gone. Please be patient with me while I git stuff sorted out.

Bad news guys

My shop burnt down today. My phone was in it at the time. If I had anything of yers here I appologize & will make it up to you sumhow. Please Pm me with phone #'s so I can git back to you in person.

Nobody was hurt, there is a few tools that will be salvageable. But the shop is gone. Please be patient with me while I git stuff sorted out.

Stump I am very sorry about your shop and the stuff in the shop, but glad your ok. I am willing to forget the saws of mine you had I can replace them later, I will also put the money for the saws twards new tools for you Merry Christmas.

that sucks stump. really sorry to hear about it. especially since you were making such good progress. easy for me to say, but don't let it keep you down man. anything i can do to help ya?
jerry

Last edited:
Dang Stumpy, hate to hear that. But sure am glad no one was hurt! Knowing that you, the kids, and the 4 legged kids spend quite a bit of time in there.

Latest posts

Back