Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought that I would pass on some info I gathered up last night during one of our many deep intellectual conversations. We found out that when Less is talkin **** he prefers peanuts over corn.:potstir:

Also found out you don't really want to rub Erics thigh while he's driveing. He will pull a knife & pretty sure would use it.:msp_scared: I thought that by the music he was listening to he was into that sorta thing. Guess I was wrong.

James don't say much but when he does, he hits the nail right on the head.
I think he should change his username to Silent Bob.:cheers:
After watching the two clowns in the front seat for 2 hrs I was speachless. I just new we was going to pull over and drag a banjo out of the trunk at any moment:msp_scared:

I was just driving along minding my own bussiness listening to a little gaga and stumpy looked over smiled and rubbed my thigh. That was too much WAy too much. Had a great time thank you les and kim dinner was great as was the time spent talking and laughing:smile2:

I was just driving along minding my own bussiness listening to a little gaga and stumpy looked over smiled and rubbed my thigh. That was too much WAy too much. Had a great time thank you les and kim dinner was great as was the time spent talking and laughing:smile2:

I got TWO hugs from Stump! What are you complaining about????:hmm3grin2orange:

If your freezer didn't look like a fridge, we would know what them eggs tasted like...
Just sayin ....

Now stop and think...... There wasn't any beer in it, that should have been your first clue.

But it was in the living room, so I give you a pass.

Latest posts

Back