Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the weather holds I 'm headed for the woods tomorrow. got to get started on next years wood.

I'v got a good start on next years,but I need at least four big loads of dry wood. The forcast looks good for next week so I should be able to get that done. I have access to some good cutting,but it's pretty steep hills getting in and out.

If you buy it, I'll pick it up...

Damn things always need a coil. Coil, coil, coil, coil. Dang, cant we just get a friggin coil manufacturer to make a coil?????? Is it that hard to make a coil for one? Whats the deal. Coil.:msp_confused:

Damn things always need a coil. Coil, coil, coil, coil. Dang, cant we just get a friggin coil manufacturer to make a coil?????? Is it that hard to make a coil for one? Whats the deal. Coil.:msp_confused:

I wouldn't touch one of those things with a 10' pole...
Just sayin...
And stuff...

So I take it it's hard to find a coil

If you buy it, I'll pick it up...
Thanks for the offer but it looks like Les has all the coils for them

So I take it it's hard to find a coil

Thanks for the offer but it looks like Les has all the coils for them

Got nothing. Just saying. It always seems like they need a coil. Every saw like that you see on ebay, or cl or anywhere else, says "needs coil, no spark". Bad manufacturing process, bad design, something. They are always bad.:msp_mellow:

Got nothing. Just saying. It always seems like they need a coil. Every saw like that you see on ebay, or cl or anywhere else, says "needs coil, no spark". Bad manufacturing process, bad design, something. They are always bad.:msp_mellow:
I really didn't know that the coils was such a problem child with these critters, glad I found out before I shelled out $200 for a wall hanger

If anyone wants to see a Stihl 036 pulling a 42" bar, go to my YouTube page... HedgerowMO... I thought that saw turned out pretty snotty... :D

Latest posts

Back