Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you still planning on throwing a GTG this year as well? I gotta get the tent out n patch the wholes....

I am not sure, it depends on some financial stuff that is out of my control at moment. I will if I can swing it and if not I will when I can! It was going to be too close to this one though as April is turkey season it is not a no yet but may be unlikely this spring. I hate it but it is what it is!

I am not sure, it depends on some financial stuff that is out of my control at moment. I will if I can swing it and if not I will when I can! It was going to be too close to this one though as April is turkey season it is not a no yet but may be unlikely this spring. I hate it but it is what it is!

I understand, Just trying to figure a schedule and save pennies. Im waiting on a climbing lesson and keepin a eye out for a good pair of gaffs I can afford.

About three hours for me. After missing the last two close gtgs , I will sure try to make this one.

Hey Steven, can an old Ag. Teacher get a free farm tour:D.

MO-Iron

Latest posts

Back