Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stump Rod said if all you own saws burnt let us know We will give some up for you.

Edit: Have you got all your wood cut for this winter?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Stump. Hopefully your insurance company comes through and takes care of you on this. Do you know the cause of the fire?

Sorry to hear about this mess Stumpy. Glad you're ok.

I got lots of tools...sockets, ratchets, wrenches, pliers etc to spare. All decent stuff. I'd be more than happy to send you a box of assorted if it'll help you get back on your feet.

Let me know.

Add me to that list too Stump!!!

I can't be there to help but I have a few tools, a crap load of saws and a few mouldy $$$.
They are all yours if you need them!!!

Mike

Thanks everybody fer the support. I really have no idea what is gonna be salvageable. I really ask anything from you guys other than support.
I'll git back goin eventually. This won't keep me down.
Just a heads up, don't ever ask can things git any worse, cause they can.

Big hugs for everybody from me:msp_thumbup:

So sorry to hear about your loss Stump. Don't be afraid to tell us what you are in need of. You have a large support group here waiting to help.

So sorry to hear about your loss Stump. Don't be afraid to tell us what you are in need of. You have a large support group here waiting to help.

I thought Stumpy was the large part of us. To whom are you referring? :monkey:

I think this is gonna take a while to get sorted out... Hey Stump, you know we can make some stuff happen buddy... And stuff... Just sayin... And we ain't talkin oral support...

That's just nasty...:msp_tongue:
Just sayin...

dang Stumpy. I just logged on.

Of course I'm sorry to hear it brother, but v.glad no one was hurt. Like others have said, you've got plenty of support here. Just let us know if you need anything.

Stumpy, just caught up on the bad news. Very sorry to hear this man.

I got a saw fer ya and I can scrape up some more stuff.

How did the fire start?

PMed ya my #

Hey Don, I appreciate the offer, but no need to start throwin saws my way. I got noplace to put em.:msp_confused: I've got my 268 that was in the truck & one of my boy's husky 50 that is at my FIL's.

Latest posts

Back