Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stumpy I''m realy sorry to hear about your shop. Anything that I can do to help,just ask. I will PM you tomorrow,I imagine your pm box is lit up tonight. Hang tough buddy you have a hardcore support group here.

Sorry to hear about your shop, Stumpy. I know the feeling, our house burned down when I was 16. Stuff is all replaceable, but there are things that are more about the memories than the actual item that are the biggest loss.

Hope you get things straightened out as soon as possible, and if ya need anything from up this way, just shout.

PM sent to Darin last night hope he logs on today, I have to have permission before we get the ball rolling. Stay tuned to this thread.

Here's whats left. I got a pic last night before it got to dark.
This just sux:frown::cry:
shop.jpg

Sorry man that looks rough. Maybe we need to have a spring shop building GTG. Not trying to crush James' GTG just tossing ideas out there.

I am saving the PMs to my hard drive and deleting them from the PM system so I don't run out of space, feel free to PM me I got the space.

Some have questions wanting to make sure I'm doing something and we are, just waiting for permission first.

Yep.

Stump is all the 2x4 holding the roof up gone? be carefull in that shop.

You dang well better be doing something, big daddy. That's what our dues are going for.

I am not a builder (but I know a couple in this thread) but I can hold stuff up carry stuff and really good at getting yelled at. Lets get together and build one.

Thoughts?

Terrible things happen to good people, sorry to hear the news Stump...I'm scared to death of a fire and I hate saw theives.

Keep us informed on your needs. A shop building GTG sounds like a plan...

I am not a builder (but I know a couple in this thread) but I can hold stuff up carry stuff and really good at getting yelled at. Lets get together and build one.

Thoughts?

Had quite a bit of building experience helping my Dad build and remodel houses and buildings of all types. Still got a fair supply of tools. Just let us know a little bit ahead of time and I can probably take a few days off to help with whatever you might be in need of. I realize that it may take some time to sort out what you may want to do.

Rest assured that you are being lifted up in our prayers.

Back