Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember him, "that's not a raccoon, that's a baby"!
Yep..... priceless. Anyone not there Dave the organization guy
was worried about the other kids
Running around in the dark I called them in, he was looking at the baby I guess he thought she was a raccoon nosing around them cants she stood up
In front of him and he got a shock. That's where the quote came from :)

Yep..... priceless. Anyone not there Dave the organization guy
was worried about the other kids
Running around in the dark I called them in, he was looking at the baby I guess he thought she was a raccoon nosing around them cants she stood up
In front of him and he got a shock. That's where the quote came from :)
He had to experience our crew once to get to grips with the whole concept..
Next year, it'll be no holds barred..

He had to experience our crew once to get to grips with the whole concept..
Next year, it'll be no holds barred..

Yes. Next year we need to get permission for a campfire,,,or just do it and ask for forgiveness:) They did have a tractor hooked up to a water tank if it will make him feel better...

Next year, we're breaking the vintage saws down into more classes..
Everyone be warned...

And sharpen those chains!!!

I volunteer to run any vintage saw, in any class, for any of you collectors. Steve let me race a couple of his and it was fun. They don't cut as fast but it has been my favorite class since my first GTG at Matt's.

Glad to see pics from others. I did not take as many as last weekend. Was busy visiting and getting ready for Sam and I to race. I will start with some race pics and finish with what is most important.

Cobey looks like he knows what is coming and AJ looks like he knows what he is about to deliver to Cobey:

DSC_7778.JPG

AJ Sidestory: I am sharpening a chain with a Husqy roller guide. AJ walks up to me and says, "Huh, I don't need one of those things to sharpen my chain..." I replied, " I am sure you don't but I do". He just smiled like above ^^^ and walked off.

AJ letting the chips fly with his little Mac:

DSC_7779.JPG

2 of the best going head to head:

DSC_7782.JPG

Some of my favorite pics are of the chips flying, like this one:

DSC_7785.JPG

Is left handed chainsaw racing legal?

DSC_7788.JPG

Ladies racing chainsaws. Some guys have all the luck. Hard to finish a race without a chain though:
DSC_7791.JPG

Maybe one of these days Sam will beat Levi but today wasn't that day:

DSC_7795.JPG

Never give up son, just keep trying. That little saw of Levi's screams:
DSC_7797.JPG

Tarin and I went back to get the rest of the mess cleaned up this evening but someone beat us to it! The good thing was I didn't have to clean up the rest of the cookies, bad thing was someone made off with a little pile of my cedar and pine stock for carvings!!!!!! Oh well I have plenty more and some random dude pulled up today to give me this.....
b239e3647e15d6addebd7ddd52984a72.jpg
790d274eaac4631cc5b4d3624a7cbcc2.jpg

Sent from my XT1031

Those were awesome pics! I do want a re-match with AJ (after I ditch the semi-chisel chain on my 10-10)... The boys were something else and Levi is huge.
As far as legalities go, IDK but I've always been ambidextrous which can be handy at times, especially in shooting.

20150928_181846.jpg 20150928_181753.jpg
The 360 started my enjoying of vintage
Saws , my newest addition is this pretty blue super from Kenneth. ...
I have never heard a tight unbroken in super xl, I have now. Last week ago I got a red one in the same condition of ware
The paint isn't as good. ....

I volunteer to run any vintage saw, in any class, for any of you collectors. Steve let me race a couple of his and it was fun. They don't cut as fast but it has been my favorite class since my first GTG at Matt's.

I assume you fellas had the vintage saw races after the guy with the biggest, baddest old turds left. Is that a coincidence or did you set that up with Blondie??

Hmmmmmmmmm..............[emoji57]

Back