Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like 024's. Good runners and rugged. Smaller version of 026's.
Can't wait to get home tonight and see how the 180 does. Had one once before and liked it. Only had it running by priming the carb but got enough time on it that the compression is really coming up there. Real crisp " pum, pum, pum" when you pull it over.

I really like my 024s. They're not Supers, but they're my go to saws. I usually take them and my 044 out.

I've got the clutch drums and rims to convert them to Picco, I think it's going to make a big difference.:chainsaw: :yes:

You will really like the PS chain. The saw thinks its been to TN. I have converted all my 024 and 026 saws. Big grin factor here. I agree, 024 and 026 are my favorite smaller saws. But I only know the Stihl kind.

My first was an 026 Pro. I was in a pawn shop looking at Stihls while my Stihl was being stolen from my truck. Wish they'd took the truck and left the saw.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, it's been a wild ride up here, I just got back from NC and missed all the snow. Just got the 2150 running today and man this ported and polished machine rips it! I'm starting on my 2nd build and it's an dolmar 7900 with an 28 inch bar. Who was it that was buying wood, I need some pecan but haven't found any good wood out there

Hi guys, it's been a wild ride up here, I just got back from NC and missed all the snow. Just got the 2150 running today and man this ported and polished machine rips it! I'm starting on my 2nd build and it's an dolmar 7900 with an 28 inch bar. Who was it that was buying wood, I need some pecan but haven't found any good wood out there

Define "good wood". I have some pecan. I have sold 10+ rick to customers for cooking, some for competition, and no complaints yet. One guy was really picky and wanted only heart wood with no bark.

Latest posts

Back