• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Old McColluch galvanized welded tip bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZachAK

Maker of much sawdust
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
A friend found this old bar in a shed owned by his father-in-law who recently passed away at almost 100. The bar had probably not moved in over 40 years.

The bar is galvanized steel, somewhat rusty, almost 28" overall, and about the same pitch as .404—but it might be 3/8" that is somewhat worn. Hard to tell. Someone way back may have tried to file the edge a little. That's the shiny edge on the tip.

I'd happily sell it for the price of buying my friend a sixpack of beer, plus shipping for the bar. This is Alaska, so beer costs a little more. Let's say $12 bucks for the bar, plus shipping from 99835. Shipping would top out at about $20 for a long flat rate box.

Picture of the bar below, and thumbnails lower of the logo and possible model number. I'd love to see this go to a collector rather than the scrapyard.

IMG_7141.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7139.jpg
    IMG_7139.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7140.jpg
    IMG_7140.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Back