Older husqvarna 365 clutch cover

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redneck5490

Reaction score
I have a 1997 husqvarna 365 the tensioner is built in on the crank case side question is I cant find a new cover without having the tensioner built into the cover can I remove the tensioner by from crank case and update it to the tensioner case ?

I have a 1997 husqvarna 365 the tensioner is built in on the crank case side question is I cant find a new cover without having the tensioner built into the cover can I remove the tensioner by from crank case and update it to the tensioner case ?
I don't see any reason why you can't. I have an aftermarket case on my 365 and it has a place for the front tensioner, but the aftermarket clutch cover has the tensioner in it.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Just remove that small screw holding chain plate on. Unscrew front case tensioner screw, remove it and bar adjuster stud. Put plate back on with small screw and use your new cover with adjuster built in. Easy to do and you won't go back to that old style. Welcome.

Just remove that small screw holding chain plate on. Unscrew front case tensioner screw, remove it and bar adjuster stud. Put plate back on with small screw and use your new cover with adjuster built in. Easy to do and you won't go back to that old style. Welcome.
You can't ask for a better answer than that.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back