• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Older McCulloch Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been spending the last couple weeks sorting out literally 1000s of NOS older McCulloch parts I acquired when I purchased a saw from an old closed down dealer. These parts are not pristine by any means as they were just tossed in big boxes, and shuffled around for years. I have the majority (90%) of them sorted out by part number, so if anyone is interested, I would prefer to sell here first before I start listing elsewhere. These are primarily old 5 digit McCulloch part numbers. Send me part numbers you need and I will check on them and get back with you. I will be unavailable for the next few days, so please keep that in mind. This should give you time to put your list together. Please do not ask “do you have this for a certain model”, as I have parts with part numbers, I will not be scouring through IPLs to find your part numbers, I do not have time.

hi I'm looking for gasket set for a MAC 5-10 DSP and a spark arrestor for the same do you have any parts for this saw.
MOD 600031D seral 11-58187
if you know where i can ind parts manual i wud like that to

hi I'm looking for gasket set for a MAC 5-10 DSP and a spark arrestor for the same do you have any parts for this saw.

Go to the “beg for manuals” thread and request a parts list for your saw. Someone will be able to help you. I know for sure I do not have the gasket set.

Here is the link for the “beg for manuals” thread.

https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/the-beg-for-manuals-thread.68615/page-1532

Do you know if the mat 5.10 has the same muffler spark arrester as the 1010
And if anyone else can see this and knows the answer feel free to chime in and let me know I have a manual for a 10 Mac 1010 if they’re the same I can give you the numbers off those

Do you know if the mat 5.10 has the same muffler spark arrester as the 1010
And if anyone else can see this and knows the answer feel free to chime in and let me know I have a manual for a 10 Mac 1010 if they’re the same I can give you the numbers off those

If you go to the link I provided to you, you can ask for a manual for your saw. Someone will email a manual, or send you the link for a manual, then you can compare the part numbers.

Your message is not over there, when I click on your profile, it shows all the messages that you’ve posted. Let me see if I can help you out.

@ray benson can you help this gentleman out?

McCulloch model # 600031D comes up as a Pro Mac 55 in the McCulloch publications guide and at K T parts. Attached is that ipl from K T parts.
Also attached are some 5-10 ipls
Anything else, just ask.

Attachments

• McCulloch-600031D PM55 ipl.pdf
    401.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 5-10E - IPL 86081 Jul 1971.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 5
  • 5-10A - IPL 85763 Apr 1971.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 5-10 - IPL 65663 Sep 1966.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 5
Wow thank you very much now I need to find out how much it’s going to cost and I hope it isn’t too much but...

if available I need the following parts for my pro mac 850 thank you sir
95237 coil and flywheel kit/ OR 92785 coil/ & 86068 flywheel/ 100106 woodruff key/ 110972 clutch bearing/ 97674 gaurd screen/ 64848 fuel line x2/63932 fuel filter x2/ 87680 recoil spring/ 89322 fuel cap / 87866 de-comp valve / 92155 throttle rod

Sorry it has been so long but life happens but my wife needed a pacemaker so I have a little time to get back to my work.

Back