Oldirty North American Tour 08

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think IMHO means "in my humble opinion".

about what you are talking about with nails, there tman. i thought you were taking a couple shots at him. and i was just congratulating him on the way he reacted. i guess i didnt have to say anything at all and that he couldve dealt with it as he did but i was just saying that i do not have the articulation of words to get it across other than "go f' yourself". know what i mean?
Its probably not that you don't have the "articulation of words" (well put), but that you would just rather keep it simple-I'm the same way.

I agree Hornett. The .340 Weatherby is just a faster .338, that will equate to more energy and deeper penetration, which cant hurt for dangerous game. I don't have any firsthand experience with the round, but have much respect for it. Another good one would be the 8mm Remington Mag.:cheers:

Oh. Thanks for trying to get the percentages down but I think i allready told you I don't assume ####. It just don't make good sense to.
Yes, I spew a little. What did you think of my way of getting onto a nieghbors property?
don't talk to me about comprehenble sentences or I will beat you over the head with my diploma( if I can find it). This place is full of nuts who can't do it right. I just give them a break.
By the way; did someone send you to take a shot a me or did you just feel it was your duty? What in the hell does IMHO mean?

No, just my take on the situation.

about what you are talking about with nails, there tman. i thought you were taking a couple shots at him. and i was just congratulating him on the way he reacted. i guess i didnt have to say anything at all and that he couldve dealt with it as he did but i was just saying that i do not have the articulation of words to get it across other than "go f' yourself". know what i mean?

I know exactly what you thought and I am pretty sure Nails thought the same. Truth be told( as I just won't lie) you both are WRONG! Yer Wrong, yes Wrong. Hit me with it baby! Wrong! Wrong , wrong wrong wrong wrong... wrong.
Iam just trying to emphasize that, that's all buddy, no shots fired.
I try not to be to judgemental , cept with those jerk off stump grinders running around and the occasional dip####. Like the guy who has his lips puckered to kiss your ass right now.

I tried to get the pictures of the little job I pulled today but that paperclip ain't working. I was meesing around yesterday with a buddy who showed me how to do it but now I can't get it to work. I guess I will have to ask Mr. Nelson. HEY MR NELSON! Can I get some help? Really Mr. Nelson actually works here. Do you know him?
For real I wasn't shooting at NAILS, not one dam bit!

I know exactly what you thought and I am pretty sure Nails thought the same. Truth be told( as I just won't lie) you both are WRONG! Yer Wrong, yes Wrong. Hit me with it baby! Wrong! Wrong , wrong wrong wrong wrong... wrong.
Iam just trying to emphasize that, that's all buddy, no shots fired.
I try not to be to judgemental , cept with those jerk off stump grinders running around and the occasional dip####. Like the guy who has his lips puckered to kiss your ass right now.

I tried to get the pictures of the little job I pulled today but that paperclip ain't working. I was meesing around yesterday with a buddy who showed me how to do it but now I can't get it to work. I guess I will have to ask Mr. Nelson. HEY MR NELSON! Can I get some help? Really Mr. Nelson actually works here. Do you know him?
For real I wasn't shooting at NAILS, not one dam bit!

Hey Oldirty, how's your tour going? Have any fun today?

I blew the backwindow out of my piss pounder last night (91 Honda Accord 210,000mi). Woke up in the middle of the night and thought I heard thunder or someone dragging a 55 gal. drum past my house. Turns out the woodpile in my one shed fell on my car. I think the cat was chasind a red squirrel and down she came from 8' up. $90 later and a little elbow grease and I'm back in action. That squirrel is as good as dead, I had a good laugh though. Guys at work loved it when I pulled in with full air conditioning.

Trolls

I only know of one really bad troll...and he wont shut the fick up but not even worthy of addressing

I only know of one really bad troll...and he wont shut the fick up but not even worthy of addressing

If by any slight chance you would be reffering to me the definintion of a troll does not fit me. Look it up.
I don't think you will find the definition of what I am . But worthy? I will let you be the judge as soon as I figure out why my pictures posting ain't working.
I am so tired but will try again tonight. I have some on the camera but today I used my phone to take pictures. Turns out you have to send them to your email and so forth. I just don't know but am trying, please bear with me.
To tell the truth Jamie got nervous when I broke out the camera as we are both a little superstitious. ####ing around with that camera I am liable to cut my twinky off. And anybody besides myself or the client snapping shots of me usually gets chased off.
I have found that people who don't dig me often have insecurity issues or are just to hard headed for reason. In some cases I find it better just to take the offensive right off the bat; it weeds out the arseholes, real quick. Which one are you? Of course" whatever gets you through your life. "
Pictures coming I promise. I can't help with the rebuutals, you should meet me in person.
I am addressing evrybody, not just the poster of this bulletin.

tman you sure do seem to get riled up by the "troll" reference dont ya?

cell phone pics were alot easier. email them to yourself and then save the pic to your computer. then when you go to use the paperclip you can find them there (wherever your computer puts pictures that you saved)

tman you sure do seem to get riled up by the "troll" reference dont ya?

cell phone pics were alot easier. email them to yourself and then save the pic to your computer. then when you go to use the paperclip you can find them there (wherever your computer puts pictures that you saved)

Riled up? You want to see riled up? Take this cell phone, take this paperclip and take this mouse and...
I don't know why but 'Error on page' always comes up. I can't expalin it cause I don't know what I am really doing. My wife sends pictures all the time and she don't know what's up either. Must be me. Oh but they are coming soon!
I started a 3 oak takedown today with me and Jamie. Its tough with two, you got to want it. Anyway I get home, suck down 3 beers and make dinner for 5 and then the client calls me to tell me I cut down the wrong tree. I called her back. my exact words were" doesn't sound good, I will be right over", that's all I said.
I was wondering( just for a second) if Treemandan could be so stupid. No worries, I'm not and thank God for that and also thank God she gave me a bunch of cash( not cause I'm broke but cause I like cash) after I cleared up the small misunderstanding. Pics to come and you better beleive there is going to be a long narrative.
Now about that tear on your hog: I suggest cuuting a hole in the lid of a big tub a Crisco vegatable shortning next time. Try putting it in the microwave just to take the chill off. Or maybe just cut your nails and try not to go so furiously. Don't ruin yourself now.
P.S. She just handed me the money man, I usually just send a bill. I didn't ask for it.

Last edited:
Now about that tear on your hog: I suggest cuuting a hole in the lid of a big tub a Crisco vegatable shortning next time. Try putting it in the microwave just to take the chill off. Or maybe just cut your nails and try not to go so furiously. Don't ruin yourself now.

lol

maybe i'm just not used to my tough hands.

gives a whole new meaning to the term "grip it and rip it" i guess.

you want a pic? maybe a close up profile shot?

looks like the boys would rather smoke by the fire than go outside and battle them mosquito's. which by the way are pretty brutal up here.

well rope, the smoke they are partaking in is of the legal variety. marlboro's i believe. sitting by the fire draws the smoke out the chimney and not in the house. keeping the it free of the smell of smoke.

and its actually cold enough outside at night to have one. man this is the longest winter ive ever been involved in.

lol

maybe i'm just not used to my tough hands.

gives a whole new meaning to the term "grip it and rip it" i guess.

you want a pic? maybe a close up profile shot?

Perhaps It would be better if you kept that to yourself, thanks just the same but no thanks.
And the beat goes on.

Latest posts

Back