Oldirty North American Tour 08

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the blabber as well dan, the blabber as well. I'll bet yer workin up a chapter as I type, lol.

Well, you do keep feeding me. That's it. No more right now, I am waiting for my computer consultant neighbor to finish cuuting my grass so he can help me with these pictures.
Chance of thunder has got me off the job I am on now.

Wtf, they made treemanpam a MVP!! What gives with that and how does that work anyway? lol. Yeah dan I gotta go and do a last miniute proposal here on my quickbooks, man I hate paperwork, but its raining here so I got no more excuses, damn it. Oh yeah dan, yer own thread, yes please, please, I guarantee it'll be a goodn, lol.

Last edited:
Wtf, they made treemanpam a MVP!! What gives with that and how does that work anyway? lol. Yeah dan I gotta go and do a last miniute proposal here on my quickbooks, man I hate paperwork, but its raining here so I got no more excuses, damn it.

Proposals on quickbooks? Very impressive homey. Beats my chicken scratch on a generic proposal. I just scribble some stuff down, toss it at em and say " Consider yourself lucky if you see me within 3 weeks."
My nieghbor just bolted, Comeon! Wtf? Now this is getting nuts. Where do I find the link to post pics again?
And I don't get it either.Mvp? Who the hell is giving ME rep points? Own up.

Last edited:
Proposals on quickbooks? Very impressive homey. Beats my chicken scratch on a generic proposal. I just scribble some stuff down, toss it at em and say " Consider yourself lucky if you see me within 3 weeks."
My nieghbor just bolted, Comeon! Wtf? Now this is getting nuts. Where do I find the link to post pics again?
Thats what Im wondering, who the hell is giving you rep points? lol.

Give me a hand posting these pictures.If you are not to busy.
Got no clue on that one man, sorry. I dont have the patience for all that or I'd have some up as well, still gotta figure out how to use my fax, thats more important. I do e-mail estimates though, I'm pretty impressed with that, people love it too. Its also good if you've been slacking on an estimate, ya can still get it out in time even if its last miniute.

Got no clue on that one man, sorry. I dont have the patience for all that or I'd have some up as well, still gotta figure out how to use my fax, thats more important. I do e-mail estimates though, I'm pretty impressed with that, people love it too. Its also good if you've been slacking on an estimate, ya can still get it out in time even if its last miniute.

You think I blab a lot here? You should read one of my email estimates. What is this thing that you call a fax machine? Is it one of things that I hear people complaining about cause it don't work?
We both must be desperate right now. We are talking to each in a civil manner. If that can be done surely I can figure out how to post pics???

Dan, every time I read one of yer posts now I look up and see that MVP and I feel that civility leaving me, lol.

That is what I have been saying all along- Nothing makes any sense! The masses have no idea of what is really going on.
If you look at things from my perspective you will find yourself saying 4 things.
1. Everybody is nuts
2. It don't really matter anyway
3. I still try my best cause that is what counts
4. does anybody know any good jokes?
Of course I like to elaborate on that!

Last edited:
That is what I have been saying all along- Nothing makes any sense! The masses have no idea of what is really going on.
If you look at things from my perspective you will find yourself saying 4 things.
1. Everybody is nuts

Before I burn this binger and spend the rest of the day wandering around Evan's Nursery i will just say this: Well, maybe I won't say anything else but I do wish you were here. all of you.

Last edited:

I gave ya some of your greeny's four in fact because I think your
a good chap with a sense of humor!

1. Everybody is nuts

i'll tell you what tman, i like it.

devil's club. if you are anywhere near these mofo's you best not grab them. avoid if you can.

this is the one club you dont want to hang out in.

Latest posts

Back