Oleo- Mac 999 PP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Infamous 999

Hi Jarod, that's good, now I don't have to worry about him trying to pry my 088KD from me.

Woodsdrunkie, here's what I can do, but it's only a one time offer, and I will give you the first right of refusal. You can have the 999 and the 980 for 800$, but you have to take them both. I need the money for another grinder from Jarod, so he could drop them off at your place as he is coming up here with another grinder for me. So Eric, as you can see it's like getting the second saw free. I will even give a 30 day gaurantee that your satisfied. The only issue that the 980 has, is that I robbed the bolt on exhaust port to put on a Jonsered 2194 I sold awhile back. Both the 980 and 999 have less than two tanks of fuel thru them. Here's a vid of the 999. It was running a 17" bar and 36RS square chain. The wood was 14" Rock Maple
John

P.S. Eric, I will throw in 2 half sacks of your favourite Whistle Pop too!

Silvey Razur Sharp 2 Square Grinder

I'm selling my Silvey square grinder. It is in top knotch shape and comes with three grinding wheels and has new diamond dressers. There is no stand. I will sell it for 450 and I'll look after the shipping. Will take some pictures tomorrow. Reason for selling: buying a pro sharp, because I think I need one, but probably don't. Satisfaction gauranteed.
John

your other baby is done and ready to wake the everbody up tomorrow morning, you may need to go to the gym for a month so you can start it

if you want go for it, but you have to remember these are hick fish so you have to think like a hick and they like warm worms so keep them in your mouth
I think we need to put Doug on that game show where that guy has won all that money , Doug would give him a ran for it, you know he is smart and why wouldn't he be

noon, most fish would not be caught dead eating at that time of the day, now 7 am, now we are talking , Gypo it does not matter what time of the day cause there is just not enough feed in there for the number of fish so there are hungery

Not yet Big Butchman, Pistol Pete keeps setting up the Woodhonky and others to show interest in it. Next thing RJS will be wanting to add it to his collection of limp- wristed saws.
John

Gypo keep that 999 if it does not sell for the show we are going to have for the chainsaw throw event, i will pick up the 2100 and see if i can smarten it up, either that or i will just bury it

Psssssssttttttttttttt Gypo if you really want to get rid of the 999 take the saw apart take pictures of it as so to embarrass Dan send them to Ben W to get his opinion, Post them on Ed’s web site so Barky and Gunner can see them and raise some havoc, then maybe Dan will buy the saw back and every one will be happy????????????

Psssssssttttttttttttt Gypo if you really want to get rid of the 999 take the saw apart take pictures of it as so to embarrass Dan send them to Ben W to get his opinion
Right out of your play book, eh woodsdonkie. Why dont you take some pics of that lemon Dozer Dan 7900 to go with it. Thats two boat anchors in one thread. Must be a record.

Back