Oleo- Mac 999

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Here is a great milling saw. Rated at 100cc, it will blast thru even the hardest of hardwoods. Although heavy, it would be great for milling.
This saw has seen very little use and was gently ported by Dan Henry. This saw has boat loads of torque.
The first 600$ takes it. Don't miss out on this lightly used saw in very fine condition.
Check out the picture.
John

I will give you 4 race chains and I will send Kim over to give your hart a workout so what do you say

John I have a new in the package Oregon File Guide for handsharpening .404 Barracuda chain. Swap ya straight up. Whatdya say?

Forget it Stumper, That's way to much saw for you!

Hey guys Im first you guys need to sit back and drink a beer I just cut 4 loops of carlton A-1 for my friend John and Kim is on a plane as we speak to help him with his physical therapy PS John I told her east coast loggers have short bars so she will be OK LOL

You're right LJS- those rollernose bars suck when I'm onehanding the sprouts 45 feet off the ground. I hate having to put the chain back on and retightening the barnuts with my teeth.

Mike, Sorry about trying to horn in on your deal-After you get the saw I'll offer the same deal to you. How much of that .404 Barracuda do you have in stock anyway?

John,
Thats the bar I was supposed to get in our deal. I could really use it.
Let me know,
Hunter

Macman's deal

Forget about Macmans deal. Don't even consider Stumper's offer. I will trade 4 cartons of Marlboro Reds, 2 cases of Bud, a 5th of Jack Danials and my sister Edna for 30 seconds to a minute. She's got a real purrty mouth. Eh!

Come on Marky, there is no way that is Doug!
but another ? , how many users names can a man have , maybe Doug could answer that one for me.

Marky, Gypo said he would trade you the 999 for your piped 346

I was thinking that Mac hasnt been in a tree wreck yet I think John is sell it for a friend because we all know what it would look like if it realy was Johns LOL

Ok here is my offer Gypo.
I have 1 used 999 piston, 2 brandnew 106cc contra pistons in there boxes, and a bent 24 inch bar , is new but made to cut around corners should be right at home in your hands.
a used sparkplug out of the alcohol dolmar , you know you want it.

:blob2: Hi Ed, your deal sounds most enticing, however, I will have to take George up on his offer as I am partial to Edna.
George, I lost Ednas picture, could you send another?
Thanks,
John
Chris, call Ed, he wants to talk to you about the 021 stroker.
Darin, call me.

Mr Gypologger,

All I have is a picture of the motorcycle Daddy had built in the likeness of Edna. Please see attached file. I am sorry, but it does not show her mouth. Please let me if you are still interested in the transaction.
George

John you better send Kim back with low miles Kim if you read this dont let John give you a free DNA test LOL

Back