Oleo- Mac 999

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok I will up the amount,
how about what I offered before and a 922 homeatnight that doesnot run , now no one is going to top that and you know it :rolleyes:

Hi Macman, can you include a picture of Kim before I consider your offer?
Ed, Barky has already offered his 346 ehp in exchange for the 999 and 980 and some killer bar nuts
John

Gypo Logger said:
Hi Macman please send Kim now! I promise to be nice to her. Can I keep her?
John

Mr Gypo Logger,

Does this mean you are no longer interested in trading for Enda? I forgot to mention that Edna had her teeth removed a few years back..... Edna asked if ya know what a gum job is.

Let me know, cuz I get me some millin to do with that there 999.

Your Cousin,

GeorgeW

PS. I am wonderin if we might be "Cousins", you know with us both having the same last name and what not. I never gave it much thought until Edna said to Daddy: "Oh Good Daddy, that Gypo man is a Logger too, and you know how I like to keep it in the family".

JOhn,
I know somebody who might be interested in your saw.
Please PM me and let me know what you must have for it.
Thanks
Hunter

Hunter you should know Gypo by now, he was asking $600 for it but he will go as low as $700 if he has to , he said it has something to do with the gene pool being hard to find in Erin , it just left, gone out of there :blob2:

guess I should have read the very first post.

I think John just cant harness all the power from the mighty 999.
Hunter

Hi Jerod, I still gots the 999, so all I need is 999$, but I'll settle for 599$. And for an extra 250$ I'll throw in the 980.
John

John I will trade you my hotrod 2186 when I get it back and throw in forty bucks to boot........you pay the shipping and speak highly of me on the AS for two weeks........Let me know ASAP!!! Wadeums

It would make Wade a great Landing saw. I doubt the guys could bang that tank up.

Hunter

No, for real John lets work out a deal.............I have a like new 660 and some used husky parts, that 2186.... maybe, uh I have some old chain and bars......... and I have an nice air rifle...........Holler back, Wadeums

Hi Wadeums, I hate to sell something to three different buyers at the same time, but your deal sounds too good to pass up. I'll take the 2186 and the 066, but please keep the firearm as I am frightened of guns, especially high powered air rifles. :blob2:
You ship first ok?
John

Hey Gypo I will give you 2 101b hot saws and a full comp race chain that fits a 32 inch bar But on a serious note I will trade you a 181 alky burner for the Mac I dont know how good the 181 runs but it does have boast ports and a thin ring piston it also has a HL carb and a pipe let me know thanks Mike

Yes but I closed my eyes and wore out 3 grinding bits smoothing out the ports and then I gave up Hey he could say somebody famous owned the saw first

Do you have any Geffardized Saws you can sweeten the pot with? That just might close the deal for ya Manman.

I see that John is a pretty good negotiator. All the great offer he has had already and he still is working better ones.

Personally, I would have taken the Kim or Edna deal. That Edna looks a little road hard and put away wet, but the Gum Job is very enticing.

Maybe John can post some videos of the trade.

Back