• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Olympyk 264F Deluxe - 60cc class

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Four Paws

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I am selling an Olympyk 264F Deluxe chainsaw. This saw is 60cc, Italian made and is built better than just about anything you can buy these days.

Fully adjustable carburetor. Free flowing muffler. It oils substantially. The chain brake works as it should. AV mounts are nice and tight. The air filter is in great shape. New drive sprocket. Both inner and outer spikes. I went through the entire saw at one time, and it has limited time on it since.

This will make someone an excellent firewood saw. Or, a great first saw to modify. Olympyk's port out very nicely and have a ton of room for gains. Not the newest technology on the market, but these are SOLID saws. Closed port Gillardoni cylinders arranged strikingly similar to Stihl saws. Lots of compression on this one - 165psi at 5000 ft. - that should be about 190 psi at sea level.

I sparked it up recently and ran it a bit. It is cleaned, checked out and ready to cut. All parts are still available for this saw.
It is set up with a nearly new 16" Oregon Pro-Lite bar and semi-chisel chain which is included.

$325 buys it.

I prefer cash - selling some saws to fund the purchase of new digital SLR camera as a gift for my family. Will consider trades/partial trades limited to 70cc+ builders - 372/385/395XP saws, 6400-7900 Dolmar, 046/460, 064, 066/660 Stihl, and older muscle saws of 6cube or larger displacement.

IMG_2014093047525.jpg

IMG_2014093020933.jpg

IMG_2014093010808.jpg

IMG_2014093058966.jpg

20140928_111434_small.jpg

20140928_111508_small.jpg

20141006_090919_small.jpg

20141006_090900_small.jpg

20141006_090946_small.jpg

20141003_174806_small.jpg

I have the same saw but in orange same condition and people tell me I'm crazy for wanting 200$ for it so I decided to keep it I agree with your price fully there a great saw and well worth every penny and that's the first red one I've ever seen was that the later models?

This is a good, solid saw. Parts are still available from Efco dealers. You can buy online and have them shipped directly to your door.

I will ship internationally, as well.

Is my price too high?

Not many know how good of a saw these are....nor are willing to try out. I felt like I was taking a "chance" when I bought my first efco. Now I have had 3 and still own 2. Good reliable durable powerful saws.

I put 2 tanks throught this saw last night. A group of guys bucked some logs for a neighbor. Best looking and running saw in the bunch. This thing starts on the first pull...even cold.

I'll sweeten the deal and throw in a nearly complete parts saw.

IMG_201410298363.jpg

Must........resist........CAD.......is.........strong.

Crap! What's the local pick up price in guide bars, and cash?

Must........resist........CAD.......is.........strong.

Crap! What's the local pick up price in guide bars, and cash?
What will power!:D If there ever was a saw that needed a compression release button it is these. I have a orange one that is super strong. I need a coil for mine now (the money for one) it is cracked up and when it gets hot it craps out. If you get the parts saw maybe we can work out a trade for the coil?

Jonathan, take a drive and be sure to bring 2 maple bacon, one cherry chocolate and one cookies 'n' cream doughnut (for me and the family - I showed the kids the pictures and they picked their favorite).

We'll do some BSing, run some saws, and if you have enough cash in your pocket, you may be taking these home with you.

Jonathan, take a drive and be sure to bring 2 maple bacon, one cherry chocolate and one cookies 'n' cream doughnut (for me and the family - I showed the kids the pictures and they picked their favorite).

We'll do some BSing, run some saws, and if you have enough cash in your pocket, you may be taking these home with you.

Josh,
Okay, I doubled the doughnut order, along with a big handful of bars, and a project saw. Now I need to make another trip up there, and close the deal.

What will power!:D If there ever was a saw that needed a compression release button it is these. I have a orange one that is super strong. I need a coil for mine now (the money for one) it is cracked up and when it gets hot it craps out. If you get the parts saw maybe we can work out a trade for the coil?
That's how I got mine for $100. Older gent who wanted to buy a newer saw with pressure release. Wish this one had it; but it's a cuttin' fool of a saw. Runs like as top.

Back