• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Olympyk 284F

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know JJ, it has an air leak, and I just hoped to have seals on hand before I got it on the bench. Pv test may reveal that its something else, but it has that typical bad seal position sensitivity.

That's encouraging. I probably should look up an IPL and see if, by chance, they list the size. The old Sachs Dolmar IPLs do list the size, and that's really helpful. Do you know what the corresponding Olympyk model number is?

No luck on that. Are parts still available for Efco? I've been on the saw sideline for a while and have not kept up on Efco.
You mentioned possibly having some parts for Olympyk so I thought you might possibly have some seals that would work for my Efco as they're essentially the same. It was a long shot, but I thought I'd try.

Latest posts

Back