Olympyk, Olympic, Oleo Mac, Emak, Efco, Blitz, Folux, Spartan, Spartacus thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello & welcome to Arboristsite! You are posting in the correct area.Not much is known about the Blitz saw other than it was one of the many names that Oleo Mac used at the time.I believe this brand was sold primarily in Europe.What country are you from?You might be able to get more information by going to the"beg For Manuals"section where you found the Chainsaw Stickies for this saw.Just make a post there requesting a manual or IPL for this saw.If you have no success there,the parent company is now called Efco.You might get some info from them.
Ed
Thank you, i am from România. I will try to get more info..

Is anyone familiar with what parts on these saws interchange? Primarily the filter setups? I know there were two versions, im more interested in the early version where the filter screws to the base and then the filter cover screws to the filter. I am looking at finding a replacement and there seem to be plenty 254/264 covers out there but the model I need one for is the 284. All the components look the same, I just dont want to buy something and it doesnt cover the whole filter housing.

I would certainly think so. Bought parts before from a dealer. He’s since closed shop. Been looking for another efco dealer. Can’t find one around here. Any in your area?
Yeah,I've got one that about an hr.drtive away.I bought an air filter cover from him for my 234.He didn't have one in stock so he got if from Efco Corp.in Mn.You should be able to go onto the Efco web site & find a dealer through the dealer locater.
Ed

Latest posts

Back