• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

One Man Has Three Wives....

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
One guy, three women there’s a happy guy, there’s a busy guy. One out of three ladies make him a hot breakfast everyday think about that. Sorry I thought he was a Mormon? Dam three different women in three different states. How do you pull that off.

yooper

yooper

Tree Freak
One guy, three women there’s a happy guy, there’s a busy guy. One out of three ladies make him a hot breakfast everyday think about that. Sorry I thought he was a Mormon? Dam three different women in three different states. How do you pull that off.
With three women I don't think he has to Be pulling on anything.

wampum

wampum

Addicted to ArboristSite
Staff member
Back in the late 60’s I spent several months at an airbase in Thailand.A nice lady in her early 30’s cleaned our barracks.She told us she was one of 3 wives and she was the 1st. The 2nd wife stayed at home did the house work and watched the kids.The 3rd wife was in her late teens,well let’s say she just stayed at home with the hubby.We were led to believe the hubby’s full time job was at home and the one cleaning the barracks supported the family.Hard to believe there was no friction.